dfstout

Jarrett Allen 2017-18 Season Outlook

Just let the guy play man... it's not like Brooklyn is playing for anything... smh 

1 hour ago, Gdupm6 said:

Just let the guy play man... it's not like Brooklyn is playing for anything... smh 

I totally concur.

It's like Boban and Richaun had a baby who actually knows how to get consistent minutes in the teens and twenties.

• Haha 1

hoping he gets unleashed after all star weekend. collins is hopefully allen follows suit. kenny what is you doin

1 minute ago, brosephd said:

hoping he gets unleashed after all star weekend. collins is hopefully allen follows suit. kenny what is you doin

Watched a little bit of the game and there were a few sequences there were he was pretty lost both on O and D. 

Brooklyn is trying to win games w/ the single goal of developing a winning culture and meshing the team, you'd hope they'd let him play through his mistakes more after the ASB

Anyone dropping in 10 team leagues? Nah, right?

I am reading on twitter that he was bad on defense and RHJ will be back after the break. Idk..idk

Edited by ItaliaBBALL

Got full faith in him, hes a legitimately good player and has no real competition at the 5, the longer the season goes on the more he will be unleashed. RHJ won't play that much 5 that he'll affect Allen. RHJ struggles in the post against the bigger dudes, if anything Acy and Jahlil will lose a lot of mins. 

10 hours ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

Anyone dropping in 10 team leagues? Nah, right?

Lots of ten teamers have enough players on the wire, it's worth considering. If you can "luxury stash" him in a ten teamer, that's your best bet if he isn't producing enough right now. Letting him sit on the bench is great, but really feasible only in daily leagues and roto ... not so much in weekly H2H.

Atkinson doesn't like giving his guys huge minutes, so it's worth considering the dilution in minutes when players like RHJ return. Tough call. In my 12 teamer, I want to be able to start him all the time, so I'm a bit annoyed (have Vuc on shelf and lost Porzingis too). Fortunately, I can let him sit on the bench until things are straightened out. I've started him for two weeks though, and am at least one stinker away from benching him for now.

him at pf i'll believe it when i see it. atkinton talks highly yet plays him 18-20 mins. give him min 25-30

On 2/16/2018 at 3:00 AM, brosephd said:

him at pf i'll believe it when i see it. atkinton talks highly yet plays him 18-20 mins. give him min 25-30

Let's hope so! 25-30 he can definitely produce mid round on a nightly basis! we neeeeed this

9 minutes ago, brosephd said:

i'll take this line all day, not bad for someone who dwight was dominating

I will second that notion... :)

2 hours ago, brosephd said:

i'll take this line all day, not bad for someone who dwight was dominating

He has passed the test for a long time. His last nine starts are against: IND, LAC, NO, DET, HOU, MIL, LAL, PHI, NY. 23mins 13pt/7r/1.3a 67%/87.5% 0.6stl 0.8blk 1.9pf.

The problem is this coach.

2 hours ago, littlesamtung said:

He has passed the test for a long time. His last nine starts are against: IND, LAC, NO, DET, HOU, MIL, LAL, PHI, NY. 23mins 13pt/7r/1.3a 67%/87.5% 0.6stl 0.8blk 1.9pf.

The problem is this coach.

the problem is he gets 2 fouls in the first quarter every game and has been getting dominated defensively

19 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

the problem is he gets 2 fouls in the first quarter every game and has been getting dominated defensively

He averaged 1.9 fouls and he gets 2 fouls in the first quarter every game? Take a Math class again man.