dfstout

Jarrett Allen 2017-18 Season Outlook

are yall still holding. Montrezl Harrell is lookin pretty good if starting. per mins stud

28 minutes ago, brosephd said:

are yall still holding. Montrezl Harrell is lookin pretty good if starting. per mins stud

Highly recommend this to Allen owners. I missed out waiting too long.

2 hours ago, brosephd said:

just like most competitive 14 team leagues, its either harrell or allen wasn't dropped by their respective owners. I have harrell in several 10-12 team leagues but only one 14 team league. I have three 14 team leagues. So i have to stick with Allen because you obviously wont drop him for david west.

Besides, don't be like rotoworld, 5 days ago their sucking up to Allen, 5 days later they give up. Then they'll tell you " we told you chriss is good, if you held up to him since november we love you". load of BS. Get Harrell instead if still available like you recommended.

2 hours ago, Xmantt said:

just like most competitive 14 team leagues, its either harrell or allen wasn't dropped by their respective owners. I have harrell in several 10-12 team leagues but only one 14 team league. I have three 14 team leagues. So i have to stick with Allen because you obviously wont drop him for david west.

Besides, don't be like rotoworld, 5 days ago their sucking up to Allen, 5 days later they give up. Then they'll tell you " we told you chriss is good, if you held up to him since november we love you". load of BS. Get Harrell instead if still available like you recommended.

Harrell was picked up weeks ago in my league... :(

I think i'd rather have Poeltl at this point.  At least we know we are going to get 2-3 blocks with him.  Can't count on anything with Allen.

• Like 1

dropped for Chriss. minutes not stable enough and his production is not either. brooklyn is a bad team to own fantasy players on tbh. atkinson is a real weirdo

Well, he is a hold for me! 2nd playoff week, very tight matchup, plays on Sunday, when the opposite player has full lineup set. Wanted him in playoffs, he is going to stay on my team.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DoctorLove said:

I think i'd rather have Poeltl at this point.  At least we know we are going to get 2-3 blocks with him.  Can't count on anything with Allen.

I grabbed Poetl yesterday, better shot blocker. JaMychal Green got cut the same day, so I'm dropping Allen for him. At this time of year, consistency is vital, and like you said, you can't count on Allen being consistent. 

yeah tough games is reason why i give him a pass however during playoffs, its gonna be crucial that your guys are consistent so its probably better during to get consistency vs. potential

Tough hold right now... 3-4-3 isn't terrible but the minutes just aren't there.

1 hour ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

A tough week. One to forget.

DeAndre, GSW, Dwight Howard, then Embiid...

Hopefully the young'in was able to learn something.

Very nice insight.  He is still 19 and was a project coming in.  Buy everywhere in dynasties.

If he wasn't dropped yet  now is the time - sore left foot, questionable for game!

Edited by Mambamode