Sp0ke

WSIS (Flex) ? (WHIR 10000%)

PPR League

All my good backup WRs are down (Shepard , JuJu)

I have few options left : Jared Cook (vs Den) , Sanu (vs TB) , Amendola (vs Mia) ,  Ginn (@LAR) , Croft and LaFell (vs Cle).

Who should i start? Who has the safer floor and who the highest upside ?? Thanks

I like Cook & his match up. Croft could be another one, as he had a solid game last time he played CLE. Good luck! 

I like Amendola the most especially with Hogan looking doubtful again.

2. Sanu

3. Cook 

Kroft's matchup is very good but his target share is tenuous at best so really risky and he doesn't have much of a ceiling IMO. 

Good luck!!!

Amendola and sanu or Amendola and cook. Either one are viable imo. I like the Amendola and sanu option more bc of Matchup 

7 hours ago, Sp0ke said:

PPR League

All my good backup WRs are down (Shepard , JuJu)

I have few options left : Jared Cook (vs Den) , Sanu (vs TB) , Amendola (vs Mia) ,  Ginn (@LAR) , Croft and LaFell (vs Cle).

Who should i start? Who has the safer floor and who the highest upside ?? Thanks

I would go with Amendola or Sanu, probably Danny boy, gl

I like Cook.  He’s been hot and Denver isn’t the defensive powerhouse they once were

I like Sanu and then Cook. Sanu has looked good lately, especially with Julio not looking so hot. Cook has been one of the better TEs this year. 

Thanks for your post.  Sanu - Julio will draw coverage.  Amendola or Ginn second choice.  Ginn could be interesting if LAR keeps pace with NO and force a shootout.  NE is expected to beat MIA and could be RB fame for NE but you never know.