CORTEz

Jordan Bell 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Let's talk about his line tonight, and begin asking ourselves why he isn't starting over Zaza every night. 

7 pts / 6 reb / 4 ast / 2 stl / 6 blks  - That feels like a 4x4 line if I've ever seen one. 

Edited by CORTEz
  • Thanks 2

I guess he has to be owned in dynasty leagues regardless of his pt this year. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dazed_up said:

Revenge Game. 

Making Chicago regret that they traded him 

Why would any player want revenge by being traded away from the Bulls?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

KD is out. Maybe he can earn some extra minutes although Green is back.

8 hours ago, Low and Away said:

He was actually seen rubbing his hands indicating money, he was traded for cash considerations. His interview suggest he had revenge on his mind as well.  He said "i want to see how cash considerations is doing over there" hahaha

9 hours ago, Low and Away said:

They had to trade him away because they knew Portis would have really gone ape sh*t when this man came to take his job lol.  Somehow I don't think the end result would have been the same as with poor Mirotic lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nadertime78 said:

Kerr said he's ready for more minutes.   Think its true and what does everyone expect?

Can I ask, where did you read this from Kerr? It would help me with a Bell argument I've been having with a friend regarding his nearer-term potential with the Warriors.

4 minutes ago, nadertime78 said:

Kerr said he's ready for more minutes.   Think its true and what does everyone expect?

Kerr is pretty straight forward but I dont think the minutes increase will make him startable just yet but the games Green miss, he is a play for me.

Zaza is on a 1 year contract along with Mcgee. I can see Bell starting at the 5 next year.

35 minutes ago, nadertime78 said:

That's what a bunch of coaches say about a bunch of rookies, and more often than not, they simply do not follow throw - it means very little.

2 hours ago, nadertime78 said:

Zaza /West really don't need run and you could preserve them along with Green some for the playoffs. 

Bell only needs about 15-20 min

Forget 15-20 minutes.

If Bell could just get 12-15 minutes consistently, or even 10-13 consistently, he would probably be worth owning in deep leagues based upon his STLs and BLKs upside.

Might just be wishful thinking, but I just can't see West staying with his 10-17 minutes per game, and I think Kerr knows now how valuable Bell is. 

I think Bell legitimately has a shot now at getting a consistent 10 minutes a game, with upside of 13-16 depending on the score of the game.

If I were owners in 16-18 team leagues, I would run to get this guy. 

I really, really want to pick this kid up.

Is it too early to scoop in 12 team roto leagues?  Don't want the same thing that happened to @Trench Mob happen to me... If somebody grabs Bell, I want it to be me.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, CORTEz said:

Forget 15-20 minutes.

If Bell could just get 12-15 minutes consistently, or even 10-13 consistently, he would probably be worth owning in deep leagues based upon his STLs and BLKs upside.

Might just be wishful thinking, but I just can't see West staying with his 10-17 minutes per game, and I think Kerr knows now how valuable Bell is. 

I think Bell legitimately has a shot now at getting a consistent 10 minutes a game, with upside of 13-16 depending on the score of the game.

If I were owners in 16-18 team leagues, I would run to get this guy. 

Lol I do like Bell a lot and picked him up but...

Funny to hear about someone talking about 13-16 minute "upside"

But hey those PERs!

played 7 mins so far they are in the middle of the 3rd he has 6 pts 1 rebound 2 blocks.

Just now, erick2008e said:

Imagine the stat line he would put up if he were given 20-25 minutes a game. Potential stud 

im patiently waiting for the next draymond green rest day.

• Like 2