CORTEz

Jordan Bell 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Against my better judgment, I added Bell in my league... 

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Steve Kerr said Kevon Looney is also available today. Kerr will keep with same starters. Kerr added that when Pachulia returns m, he will probably be back in the starting lineup.

5 hours ago, pushaZ said:

Jordan Bell's Per 36 with Draymond according to rotoworld is 24.3 Points, 10.0 Boards, 2.6 Steals, 3.5 Blocks and 1.7 Turnovers on 79.4 percent shooting.

So don't see why Draymond's return would hurt...

Zaza is not a threat, cmon man

Steph Curry will surely cut into Bell's usage, but that's about the only knock you can find on this guy. As a Curry owner he looks like a great supplement and there's no way I don't give him a longer leash than just about any waiver wire pickup all year.

Per 36 means nothing if he isn't playing more than 24min even when the two starting big men are injured

Just now, chud12 said:

Never left the bench after checking out in the third. Smh 

Seems like Kerr needs to get injured for Bell to be fully unleashed...

• Haha 1

I'm skeptical as to what happens when Zaza comes back. Starting or not he's still going to get some minutes and then Dray also plays some center. Hard to see enough minutes for a path to consistent value.

16 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Never left the bench after checking out in the third. Smh 

To be fair I think he was looking for a spark with their team struggling, but what we do know is that this guy can rack up stats and his confidence is growing, so those are two good signs moving forward. 

He needs to be starting and getting 25 minutes a game. I read on the espn blurb that Bell is projected to start even when Zaza is back, but in this thread, sources say that he'll be benched. Confusing! 

1 hour ago, Stallion said:

He needs to be starting and getting 25 minutes a game. I read on the espn blurb that Bell is projected to start even when Zaza is back, but in this thread, sources say that he'll be benched. Confusing! 

Kerr was quoted saying that ZaZa will more than likely start when he returns

Even when their roster is at full health, no reason not to give him a 20 minute role at the vey least. This guy looks like an integral part of their future and needs reps.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Quazza said:

Kerr was quoted saying that ZaZa will more than likely start when he returns

Kerr said 'probably' which isn't exactly a shout of confidence. The fact he didn't insist on Zaza being a starter says a lot about where his mindset is at looking at Bell. 

• Like 1

Even if Zaza gets the nod at starting C, the way that Bell has been playing, especially with Draymond on the floor, warrants him getting 18-22 minutes per game.

And for that reason, I would run, not walk for him...Little harder if you're in a 10-12 team league, but if you're 14 or more, you should run for him.

• Thanks 1