CORTEz

Jordan Bell 2017-2018 Season Outlook

13 hours ago, happymedium11 said:

but draymond is his constant. he's his champion. you gotta play bell with draymond instead of bell with scrubs off the bench.  its clear theres a dynamic duo forming and the chemistry is undeniable with those two. unless iggy wants to be his best friend and dish him easy basket layups and dunk finishes.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying Zaza is better or the starters each need their 20 shots per game, my point is - if you want him to develop to his ceiling, it makes sense to allow him to have the ball in his hands and make plays on both sides.

Even the worst coach in the league would put the ball in Curry’s, Klay’s, KD’s or Dray’s hands before Bell’s. The starters are unselfish, but Jordan has the potential to be more than the recipient of a lob or the man that gets the ball off of a double on one of their all stars.

Him and both Dray and Dre click and thats great! But he doesn’t have to start in order for them to develop that chemistry, especially a few months into that rookie season.

My point is he needs reps/minutes, he SHOULD get reps/minutes and I think that he will. GSW at full strength always has atleast 2 starters on the floor anyway and if Bell can make the most of his minutes, then the heavens shall tremble.

10 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

Of effing course. Bell is about to be cockblocked when he's sitting on 4 starts at Center :angry: and CBS requires 5 starts to pick up eligibility 

same! wtf zaza! what a useless pos. cockblock is right. now jordan bell can't chime on xmas day. :( thanks zaza. gtfo. hope he breaks his leg.

3 minutes ago, happymedium11 said:

same! wtf zaza! what a useless pos. cockblock is right. now jordan bell can't chime on xmas day. :( thanks zaza. gtfo. hope he breaks his leg.

giphy.webp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Anthony Slater
 @anthonyVslater

Zaza Pachulia returns from a shoulder issue today. Back in the starting lineup? "I'm not gonna answer that," Steve Kerr said. (I'd be shocked if he isn't)

7 minutes ago, chud12 said:
Today’s starters: GSW - McCaw, Thompson, Durant, Green, Bell; CLE - Calderon, Smith, James, Crowder, LovE
Bell starting boys. 

finally steve kerr gets his head outta his demented a** and starts the athletic future allstar big over the walking hobag cheapshot. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, chud12 said:
Today’s starters: GSW - McCaw, Thompson, Durant, Green, Bell; CLE - Calderon, Smith, James, Crowder, LovE
Bell starting boys. 

If Bell goes off today, I think we finally made it. :o

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think the start has more to do with Love playing center today but I’ll take it. 

YAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAAAAA
YAAAAAAAAAAAAA GUNNERS YAAAAAAAAA

• Like 1

Still guessing Bell over Zaza starting lineup decision is a 1-game thing. Cavaliers start small. Bell guards Love, Zaza gets crack at Tristan Thompson off bench. But maybe C spot becomes matchup based moving forward as Bell tries to wrestle it away full time.
  • Like 2

Just now, chud12 said:
Still guessing Bell over Zaza starting lineup decision is a 1-game thing. Cavaliers start small. Bell guards Love, Zaza gets crack at Tristan Thompson off bench. But maybe C spot becomes matchup based moving forward as Bell tries to wrestle it away full time.

He will wrestle it away. He's a better player than Zaza will ever be.

• Like 2

Just now, chud12 said:

You're right, it may be a matchup-based thing, but still promising. Coupled with the blowouts and more matchup opportunities rest of the season, I'd say his outlook is getting better. He's becoming more than just a stash.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

wrestle it away big boy! jingle bells mothafu#ka! you deserve it over the bumbling stumbling fumbling human Cheapshot. what typa name is Zaza anyway? sound like a garbage mediterranean chef. 

Edited by happymedium11
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Sure. But it is a first step. Slowly Bell will be taking over.

• Like 1

Case and point, we need a big game from Bell to force Kerr’s hand again. 

• Like 1

You guys Kerr already came out on the record a couple days ago saying the Center position will be matchup based going forward.  Zaza will start against the bigger bigs and sounds like Bell for the rest.

Edited by Bugs bunny
  • Like 1

Bell about to clear 20 minutes.

Zaza with 0 minutes.

... as it should be. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This guy is making a big difference being on the floor with the starters. 

Edited by Gdupm6