Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

11/26/17 Panthers vs Jets Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, chud12 said:

Olsen done for the game. Not good. 

wtf are you talking about he was just out there?

Edited by StevenSC400

Just now, StevenSC400 said:

wtf are you talking about he was just out there?

Sounds like he hurt the same foot again. 

4 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Wow there goes that plan.

priceless.  lol

back to the pile!!!

ASJ just caught a TD pass. Except that it was overturned by the refs. I was watching when it happened and never questioned that it was a TD. Rewound it and still have no doubt it was a TD. The NFL hates this guy, as that is the third TD they've taken away from him this season on a terrible call (the others being that "fumble" against the Pats, plus an "offensive pass interference" in another game). 

Cam is not making his throws again they shold let him run every down. . :o

Edited by dashoe

12 minutes ago, LenZefflin said:

Wtf? I saw ASJ with a TD and 12 or 13 points. Now he has 4pts.

This seems to happen all the time with him. Lol.

call reversed

Neutral fan here.  That late hit call at the end was hard to stomach.  Jets were getting the ball with plenty of time but instead went 1st down, game over.  

If that was the correct call, NFL football is broken and needs new rules.  Or maybe just fewer of them.  Fans want to see football not a refereeing contest.

If that was the wrong call, fire all the refs and start over because calls that bad or worse are being made in every game. 

Either way, it’s making the game hard to watch.

Also <3 Robby Anderson

50 minutes ago, C10 said:

Neutral fan here.  That late hit call at the end was hard to stomach.  Jets were getting the ball with plenty of time but instead went 1st down, game over.  

If that was the correct call, NFL football is broken and needs new rules.  Or maybe just fewer of them.  Fans want to see football not a refereeing contest.

If that was the wrong call, fire all the refs and start over because calls that bad or worse are being made in every game. 

Either way, it’s making the game hard to watch.

Also <3 Robby Anderson

I'm a Jets fan. I initially thought it was a bad call but watching again, I felt the Jets deserved the penalty. The push at the end is what was unnecessary.

The call that was terrible to me, was the ASJ touchdown reversal. That completely changed the game. The NFL not knowing what is or isn't a catch is what makes the games hardest to watch for me. 

36 minutes ago, Corleone said:

I'm a Jets fan. I initially thought it was a bad call but watching again, I felt the Jets deserved the penalty. The push at the end is what was unnecessary.

The call that was terrible to me, was the ASJ touchdown reversal. That completely changed the game. The NFL not knowing what is or isn't a catch is what makes the games hardest to watch for me. 

I didn’t see the ASJ call but heard it was bad. Yeah in general the problem seems to be officiating having an outsized influence on the game, which is driven by a bloated rulebook that nobody truly understands.  

In short- too many lawyers.

Edited by C10

1 hour ago, C10 said:

I didn’t see the ASJ call but heard it was bad. Yeah in general the problem seems to be officiating having an outsized influence on the game, which is driven by a bloated rulebook that nobody truly understands.  

In short- too many lawyers.

Totally agreed.