Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

12/3/17 Patriots vs Bills Game Day Thread

That was one of the worst throws I've ever seen by Tyrod. Was that Peterman in the game?

Just now, crotchcrickets said:

and james white gets the start.

good ******** grief.  great start to my week

I hear you, and of course Alex Smith decides to go back to weeks 1-5 now against me

Just now, Golden Spikes said:

I hear you, and of course Alex Smith decides to go back to weeks 1-5 now against me

yep same..  going against alex smith as well

Took Lewis out inside 5. That worked out well.

Edited by nonstopfan

Retarded.  Guy beats KC last week.  Has a bad 20 mins vs the Pats, who are, last time I checked, pretty good.  They pull him for Webb a journeyman who is a crappier budget version of Taylor.  The heck!??!

1 minute ago, Sternes said:

Retarded.  Guy beats KC last week.  Has a bad 20 mins vs the Pats, who are, last time I checked, pretty good.  They pull him for Webb a journeyman who is a crappier budget version of Taylor.  The heck!??!

Dude..... with all due respect, watch the game. I'm so sick of input from people not watching the game. He is playing so terribly today. New Orleans game-level bad.

His QB rating is in the 20s. He is missing guys all over the place. He is not playing near good enough to win this game, especially when the defense is lights out so far.

Edited by Br0kenB

1 minute ago, Sternes said:

There is a sickness that seems to be going around the league. Looks like it was in the Meadowlands earlier this week and migrated to Upstate NY

He is playing so, so badly today guys. Not an understatement.

He has played bad so far. You have to ride it out.  Makes zero sense to pull him.  Last time I checked they are still in the game.  I don't get why Buffalo isn't letting him run.  Pats Dline and linebackers don't scare anyone.  He has time, but can't make a throw. Use his legs.