Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

12/3/17 Patriots vs Bills Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Br0kenB said:

He is playing so, so badly today guys. Not an understatement.

I admit that I'm flipping back and forth between like four games lol, but Brady isnt looking great as well. It looks like a classic defensive struggle between two opponents that know each other very well.

seriously...where are you guys getting that tyrod was pulled?  im watching the game right now and the patriots have had the ball since tyrods last series

2 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

I admit that I'm flipping back and forth between like four games lol, but Brady isnt looking great as well. It looks like a classic defensive struggle between two opponents that know each other very well.

What Brady is doing has nothing to do with how consistently bad Tyrod is. Brady can throw for first downs consistently. Tyrod threw literally the worst INT this year on the first drive of the game in the red zone. People come in here asking what's going on and saying things are "retarded" and don't understand that this guy is plain old terrible and the National Media has no idea what they're talking about when they write socially or racially charged pieces about why Tyrod Taylor isn't starting.

Webb has been in for a throw and some Wildcat plays.

Edited by Br0kenB

2 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

seriously...where are you guys getting that tyrod was pulled?  im watching the game right now and the patriots have had the ball since tyrods last series

They had Joe Webb line up at QB and throw a pass.

1 minute ago, Br0kenB said:

What Brady is doing has nothing to do with how consistently bad Tyrod is. Brady can throw for first downs consistently. Tyrod threw literally the worst INT this year on the first drive of the game in the red zone. People come in here asking what's going on and saying things are "retarded" and don't understand that this guy is plain old terrible and the National Media has no idea what they're talking about when they write socially or racially charged pieces about why Tyrod Taylor isn't starting.

Why is he your profile pic if you hate him so much? lol

I don't think he is looking or has looked as bad as you are making him out to look.

Just now, hoppychokes said:

Why is he your profile pic if you hate him so much? lol

I don't think he is looking or has looked as bad as you are making him out to look.

It's for irony. I love the Bills but hate this clown.

Just now, HarambeLives said:

Basically I should’ve started Jimmy G over him. 

in the same situation as you, but idk id prolly put Tyrods garbage time numbers over jimmy g.  we shall see i guess

1 minute ago, crotchcrickets said:

in the same situation as you, but idk id prolly put Tyrods garbage time numbers over jimmy g.  we shall see i guess

Yeah but can this coach keep him in long enough?

21 minutes ago, Br0kenB said:

Tyrod Is the best the Bills have ..... 

All the bills management should be fired 

Thats bull****!!! Let Lewis get the reward for the effort.

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

Tyrod Is the best the Bills have ..... 

All the bills management should be fired 

Agree 100%, but the point I'm trying to make is that he shouldn't have made it to the season without us trying to bring someone else in to at least give us a chance if we fall behind. We should have added someone behind him early in the off-season. Anyone. I'd take Kaep.

Bulkhead TD 

1 minute ago, nonstopfan said:

Thats bull****!!! Let Lewis get the reward for the effort.

Haha