My:

Wall

Bledsoe

Arize

His:

Dipo

DeAndre Jordan

Thad Young

Will probably try to punt assist if i make this trade. Thoughts?

Standard 12-team H2H

PG: Wall, Bledsoe, , Dinwiddie

SG: Smart, Ariza

SF: James Johnson, Crabbe

PF: Ilyasova, Ibaka, Chriss

C: Len, Cousins

INJ: Collins

Edited by JChan17

Yes, would definitely do it, if nothing else for the stocks.  Efficiency all around should rise as well.  IMHO not likely to be accepted.

You're sellin Wall low

This is a tough call, only because Wall is out at the moment and is undervalued. He's got top-15 upside but has only been producing at a top-40 level before he went down.

Your players have better ROS outlook

Oladipo is the best player here right now, but Wall could eclipse him post ASB. To me, Wall is the best player with a good ROS outlook. Bledsoe' also acclimating to the Bucks and has produced top-30 value since. Ariza is still getting good looks thanks to CP3 and Harden staggering mins.

You'd be punting AST and FT

You'd almost have to punt FT too with DeAndre and Thad, not just AST. That might be too much in a H2H setting.

I personally wouldn't do this trade.

Thanks for helping me out with my topic!

Bump

4 hours ago, ovofnd said:

You're sellin Wall low

This is a tough call, only because Wall is out at the moment and is undervalued. He's got top-15 upside but has only been producing at a top-40 level before he went down.

Your players have better ROS outlook

Oladipo is the best player here right now, but Wall could eclipse him post ASB. To me, Wall is the best player with a good ROS outlook. Bledsoe' also acclimating to the Bucks and has produced top-30 value since. Ariza is still getting good looks thanks to CP3 and Harden staggering mins.

You'd be punting AST and FT

You'd almost have to punt FT too with DeAndre and Thad, not just AST. That might be too much in a H2H setting.

I personally wouldn't do this trade.

Thanks for helping me out with my topic!

I agree with all u points but I'm currently 11th out of 12th in my league, so was thinking I need to make some trades. I'm alrdy losing FT like every week so it won't hurt to punt it. Also I'm kinda scared of Parker when he comes back  to take some value off of bledsoe

any other opinions ?

1 minute ago, JChan17 said:

Bump

I agree with all u points but I'm currently 11th out of 12th in my league, so was thinking I need to make some trades. I'm alrdy losing FT like every week so it won't hurt to punt it. Also I'm kinda scared of Parker when he comes back  to take some value off of bledsoe

any other opinions ?

Good context. What's your strongest/weakest cats?

1 minute ago, ovofnd said:

Good context. What's your strongest/weakest cats?

Before wall went down I would say my weakest is Rebs and points (punting to/fg%) . And with how inconsistent and bust my team is...everything else outside of assist was a toss up

I like the idea of shaking it up - and it's pretty good offer. 

Tough cause you're kinda selling low on Wall, but as a Dipo, i love him. I don't see him slowing down as the pace and his ability to get up and down the floor is wild. 

I think you understand your squad pretty well with strengths/weakness and you know how to handle the new players coming in

Thanks on mine!!

1 hour ago, JChan17 said:

Before wall went down I would say my weakest is Rebs and points (punting to/fg%) . And with how inconsistent and bust my team is...everything else outside of assist was a toss up

Fair call. If you need to shake things up, do it. 

But (and this is a big if, since I'm going against the grain), if you think you can right the ship with Wall back soon, I'd stand pat. I still like your side more.

If you think you'll string too many losses and can't wait, make the trade.

id rather stand pat. wall will be back either this sat or early next week. wall + boogie = great pairing. personally i dont really like punting assists or ft%. also dipo has a weak 3-3-3 po schedule even though hes been ballin his brains out this year.

I ended up trading bled wall for DAJ and dipo and dropped smart and stashed Seth curry on INJ then picked up buddy hield

thoughts?

Edited by JChan17

It's hard to sell low on Wall, but Dipo is balling out of his mind and its a good return. Thad is having a great year too. The only thing that would worry me are the trade rumors with DJ. You don't know what kind of situation he might land in. If you can somehow keep Bledsoe and put a player with less value, it will be a great trade for you. But overall, a good return.