Sign in to follow this  
wildace34

Hi7M4N is the same scammer as Lakersfan00@gmail.com

Just got scammed in two leagues by this clown

He has two emails fiscalyearly@gmail.com and lakersfan00@gmail.com.

I made the playoffs in both leagues and got most points in one league.  This guy cancels the league right before playoffs.  After numerous emails this guy gets back to me and says I didn't make the playoffs and didn't get most points.

12-1 record.  What a thief.  Like others have said never again without leaguesafe.

Hey bud I was scammed too. Finished 4th and 2nd in both leagues. One was 300 and the other was 150 to join. If you sent your money through google wallet you need to contact them via support service and do a grievance form. My money is in the process of being credited back to me now. I can believe this POS really scams people for FF. Went all season like nothing was wrong. What a loser 

I messaged him the week before playoffs started him asking playoff structure. He messaged me back and said he would get back to me. So I waited and the next day went to tinker with my lineups (gringo Mandingo 2.0) and (Ajwitdasauce) and both leagues were deleted