Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

12.10.2017 - SNF - Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburg Steelers

Recommended Posts

PPR:

Antonio Brown: 36

Bell: 38

Big Ben: 36

 

Geez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

 

maybe, but Big Ben aint throwing the ball 70 times every week haha

The guy has 12 of his 64 passes.  That shows he's a main cog in tonight's plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess who faces this Ravens secondary next week that just allowed 200 yards to Brown and a 500 yard passer????

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nonstopfan said:

Guess who faces this Ravens secondary next week that just allowed 200 yards to Brown and a 500 yard passer????

 

 

FLASH - KING OF THE UNIVERSE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nonstopfan said:

Guess who faces this Ravens secondary next week that just allowed 200 yards to Brown and a 500 yard passer????

 

 

 

He'll get 69 yards and a TD in the first quarter and then disappear rest of game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you think that there is now way that you can win your fantasy playoff game... Then you remember you have Antonio Brown ?

Edited by thirdeye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thirdeye said:

When you think that there is now way that you can win your fantasy playoff game... Then you remember you have Antonio Brown ?

 

Thank you for that edit :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No more for Bryant, RIP my season unless Rex Burkhead and Kenyon Drake both donut. I'm going to cry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

No more for Bryant, RIP my season unless Rex Burkhead and Kenyon Drake both donut. I'm going to cry.

you already have been up in this thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anteater99 said:

you already have been up in this thread

 

whats your problem pal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Refs started the clock and didnt tell no one...LMAO #savage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People have been complaining about the state of the NFL but we had two damn good games with playoff implications today and have SD versus KC, Pitt vs NE, Pack vs CAR, STL vs SEA next week.

 

Things are heating up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 completions is the second most ever in an NFL game. Drew Bledsoe holds the record of 45.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

People have been complaining about the state of the NFL but we had two damn good games with playoff implications today and have SD versus KC, Pitt vs NE, Pack vs CAR, STL vs SEA next week.

 

Things are heating up.

I'm excited. I'd love to see the Jags or Rams win it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

People have been complaining about the state of the NFL but we had two damn good games with playoff implications today and have SD versus KC, Pitt vs NE, Pack vs CAR, STL vs SEA next week.

 

Things are heating up.

 

Man those look to be some good games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maclin f’ed then on that last drive. Unless he goes off on a cart, he has to drag himself off of the field, to save their timeout. Then compounds the problem by having no awareness of the sideline. That puts them in FG range and Tucker isn’t missing

 

Pats aren’t going to shoot themselves in the foot, like Cincy and Balt did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Patsgofor6 said:

Maclin f’ed then on that last drive. Unless he goes off on a cart, he has to drag himself off of the field, to save their timeout. Then compounds the problem by having no awareness of the sideline. That puts them in FG range and Tucker isn’t missing

 

Pats aren’t going to shoot themselves in the foot, like Cincy and Balt did. 

Wtf are you talking about? He looked like he was knocked out for a good 30 seconds. Are you box score watching?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, miasma16 said:

Wtf are you talking about? He looked like he was knocked out for a good 30 seconds. Are you box score watching?

 

Nah F—— that, you get your concussed a—- up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.