chrismikayla

Robbie Gould 2017 Season Outlook

i'll ride with the hot hand...hoping Jimmy can at least get in field goal range but can't finish thus setting up fg's

5 hours ago, brosephd said:

i'll ride with the hot hand...hoping Jimmy can at least get in field goal range but can't finish thus setting up fg's

but that's what they've been doing lol

30 minutes ago, Woonga24 said:

but that's what they've been doing lol

yeah but against the jags its a different story, need to look at past kickers vs the jags and see what they put up. scooped phil dawson just in case i feel like he is the better play. blair walsh on the seahawks got like 5 points and their offense is a lot better then SF

21 minutes ago, brosephd said:

yeah but against the jags its a different story, need to look at past kickers vs the jags and see what they put up. scooped phil dawson just in case i feel like he is the better play. blair walsh on the seahawks got like 5 points and their offense is a lot better then SF

I have a similar view. i'm not confident the niners move the ball into fd territory against jax. I'm looking at rose against the Jets as a play.

9 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I dropped him and picked up Josh Lambo. I think Game Flow and field position will matter greatly for Jax opportunities and field goals. Plus JAX is on the road. Only makes sense considering how well their offense is humming.

Thank you Gould, but can't risk 6-7 points from you.

Just saying.

With The Leg down I'm gonna start Robbie.

Jimmy G is pretty decent, and my other option is Butker