Sign in to follow this  
bball961

Richaun Holmes 17-18 Season outlook

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

Neither him nor Jordan Bell might not work out.

 

This might be the worst sentence I've ever read.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

Neither him nor Jordan Bell might not work out.

 

18 minutes ago, alexstr said:

 

This might be the worst sentence I've ever read.

 

Neither the sentence nor the description might be incorrect as both of them often work out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, alexstr said:

 

This might be the worst sentence I've ever read.

 

3 hours ago, NBA_OG said:

 

 

Neither the sentence nor the description might be incorrect as both of them often work out. 

 

It was a rough night for grammar. I apologize lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, backyardballer said:

Embiid out tonight again - fingers crossed that Holmes will get 25+ minutes

 

 

Fantasy brings out the worst in me. Embiid is hands down one of my favorite players, but this tweet brings more joy than sorrow because draft day vagaries and my latest WW dice toss. Here’s hoping the 50 minute Friday triggered something chronic. Yuck I feel so dirty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bdy1 said:

Fantasy brings out the worst in me. Embiid is hands down one of my favorite players, but this tweet brings more joy than sorrow because draft day vagaries and my latest WW dice toss. Here’s hoping the 50 minute Friday triggered something chronic. Yuck I feel so dirty.

Image result for what is wrong with you gif

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bdy1 said:

Fantasy brings out the worst in me. Embiid is hands down one of my favorite players, but this tweet brings more joy than sorrow because draft day vagaries and my latest WW dice toss. Here’s hoping the 50 minute Friday triggered something chronic. Yuck I feel so dirty.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=4718863

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holmes is an ideal add today with news that Embiid's sore back might keep him out another two games. RW blurb and ESPN too. This could get ugly fast for Embiid, or be nothing. The upside for Holmes is too vast to ignore presently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even worse.  Raptors opened up a big lead.  Now he's gonna play the last three minutes.   Get dinged for a game played.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, python3 said:

Even worse.  Raptors opened up a big lead.  Now he's gonna play the last three minutes.   Get dinged for a game played.

This sucks big time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dropped for Bismack. He's only worth a stream when Embiid doesn't play and of course if Embiid ever goes down for a while. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brown went from lobbying for minutes and praising Holmes over The past few seasons, to playing Amir Johnson and giving Booker minutes off the bat without much fuss.

 

Is it that hard to see that a short big man rotation involving Saric, Embiid and Holmes is better both now and in the long term?

 

Such trash decision making!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mikhov said:

Brown went from lobbying for minutes and praising Holmes over The past few seasons, to playing Amir Johnson and giving Booker minutes off the bat without much fuss.

 

Is it that hard to see that a short big man rotation involving Saric, Embiid and Holmes is better both now and in the long term?

 

Such trash decision making!

It's because it's not brown making the decisions. It's the trash colangelo's forcing minutes on guys like Amir cuz he's their guy. 

 

That team deserves to lose every game for hiring those pieces of s--- to the front office. I can't be happier that they have nothing to do with my raptors anymore. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DavidbivaD said:

It's because it's not brown making the decisions. It's the trash colangelo's forcing minutes on guys like Amir cuz he's their guy. 

 

That team deserves to lose every game for hiring those pieces of s--- to the front office. I can't be happier that they have nothing to do with my raptors anymore. 

 

lol

 

Most people here who aren't Raptors fans won't know what a smokescreen snake oil salesmen he is with his high popping collars. It wasn't him running the show in Phoenix, it was his daddy Jerry. He's already been put on blast in Philly for some of the pieces he put into the team.

 

They really did Hinkie a disservice, he should've been allowed time with with the guys he drafted, but he took the brunt of it. He did the right move, Bryan is the type of guy who likes to stay in the middle and treadmill to mediocrity like he did to our Raptors for many years. 

 

Richaun puts up stats every time he plays. Amir is a broken down player with dozens of ankle injuries to this date. He's a shell of his former self, and Bayless is playing with one good wrist and has lost all of his highschool athleticism dating back to Portland. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lifschitz said:

 

lol

 

Most people here who aren't Raptors fans won't know what a smokescreen snake oil salesmen he is with his high popping collars. It wasn't him running the show in Phoenix, it was his daddy Jerry. He's already been put on blast in Philly for some of the pieces he put into the team.

 

They really did Hinkie a disservice, he should've been allowed time with with the guys he drafted, but he took the brunt of it. He did the right move, Bryan is the type of guy who likes to stay in the middle and treadmill to mediocrity like he did to our Raptors for many years. 

 

Richaun puts up stats every time he plays. Amir is a broken down player with dozens of ankle injuries to this date. He's a shell of his former self, and Bayless is playing with one good wrist and has lost all of his highschool athleticism dating back to Portland. 

Lol did my hatred show through a little? ;)

 

I loved Amir in Toronto but I agree he's too old and broken down. They should be allowing Richaun to grow and blossom. 

 

Completely agree they totally screwed Hinkie. All of the good pieces in Philly is basically from Hinkie's decisions. 

 

Sigh... Hate the colangelos so much...

Edited by DavidbivaD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, benjwils said:

Holmes worth a speculative add with Booker out of town?

No.  Ghostface is there.

Edited by python3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.