Sign in to follow this  
doomsday3141

Hopkins or Westbrook?

I can't imagine a reason that anyone would bench Hopkins right now.  He had a great game week one against Jacksonville.

1 minute ago, mgp2675 said:

I can't imagine a reason that anyone would bench Hopkins right now.  He had a great game week one against Jacksonville.

I guess I'm letting another sites projections coupled with all of the negatives against Hopkins sway me. The toe issue and 3rd string QB facing the Jags defense has me indecisive.

7 minutes ago, doomsday3141 said:

I guess I'm letting another sites projections coupled with all of the negatives against Hopkins sway me. The toe issue and 3rd string QB facing the Jags defense has me indecisive.

I get that and if it was a WR who has been less productive I'd agree, but he's probably been the best overall WR in fantasy this season and I can't see benching him/

Also, that third string QB threw him a TD pass last week and I'm sure he'll be targeting him a ton this week.  

5 hours ago, mgp2675 said:

I get that and if it was a WR who has been less productive I'd agree, but he's probably been the best overall WR in fantasy this season and I can't see benching him/

Also, that third string QB threw him a TD pass last week and I'm sure he'll be targeting him a ton this week.  

I guess it will ultimately come down to game day status for Hopkins now. Missing practice again today compounds my worries about him this week. But if he plays I probably have to start him.

Thanks for your help here. 

logic says hopkins but i understand your issues here. the fact jalen ramsay will be on him and the only WR to go over 100 yards on the jags all year is AB is concerning. 3 WRs put up numbers last week but that more russell wilson then the receivers. all that said id still start hopkins. let your stars be stars and id rather lose and start hopkins and have westbrook go off then lose and start westbrook with hopkins going off