Halberdier

1st & 2nd Round Fantasy Predictions.

3 hours ago, RustyMiller said:

Curious who you would take at #1

Gurley, Elliott, Bell or AB?

Ab if Ben comes back

The depth of potential RB1s greatly outweighs WR1 in my opinion. That as well Brown has been the most sure thing in fantasy for a couple of years now.

Guys like Gordon, Cook, Howard, Ingram and maybe even Fournette could fall past the first and are all capable of being solid rb1s. 

5 hours ago, Halberdier said:

Definitely had a lot of changes in value this year. And there will obviously gonna be a lot of changes between now and next years preseason. But that doesn't mean it's too early to start taking stabs in the dark at next years ADP.

Round 1

1. Todd Gurley

2. Ezekiel Elliott 

3. Le'Veon Bell

4. David Johnson

5. Alvin Kamara

6. Antonio Brown

7. Kareem Hunt

8. DeAndre Hopkins

9.Mark Ingram

10. Melvin Gordon

11. Dalvin Cook

12. LeSean McCoy

Round 2

13. Leonard Fournette

14. Devonta Freeman

15. Odell Beckham Jr.

16. Julio Jones

17. Jordan Howard

18. Rob Gronkowski

19. A.J. Green

20. Lamar Miller

21. Carlos Hyde

22. Keenan Allen

23. Tyreek Hill

24. Adam Thielen

DJ steal of the draft

First time in a while that the top 3 rb going into the season were still considered top 5 backs the following year

No particular order

RB

Le'Veon Bell

LeSean McCoy

Melvin Gordon

Todd Gurley

Devonta Freeman

Jordan Howard

Leonard Fournette

Alvin Kamara

Mark Ingram

Kareem Hunt

Ezekiel Elliott

David Johnson

Dalvin Cook

WR

Antonio Brown

Julio Jones

DeAndre Hopkins

Keenan Allen

Davante Adams

Odell Beckham Jr.

AJ Green

Michael Thomas

Mike Evans

Jordy Nelson

TE

Rob Gronkowski

And lol @ anybody saying Gronk shouldn't go in the first 2 rounds. He's like 15th in points in standard (excluding QBs) and he missed 2 games.

4 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

And lol @ anybody saying Gronk shouldn't go in the first 2 rounds. He's like 15th in points in standard (excluding QBs) and he missed 2 games.

The only argument for Gronk being out of the first 2 is the injury risk. He has the numbers of a top 10 wr right now, and almost every year.

3 minutes ago, Halberdier said:

The only argument for Gronk being out of the first 2 is the injury risk. He has the numbers of a top 10 wr right now, and almost every year.

And accounting for TE replacement value is obviously even more valuable than his raw numbers indicate.

1- Bell

2- Gurley

3- Zeke

4- David Johnson

5- Brown

6- Hopkins

7- Kamara

8- Allen

9- Hunt

10- Gordon

11- McCoy

12- Green

13- Nelson

14- Adams

15- Gronkowski

16- Thomas

17- Fournette

18- Howard

19- Ingram

20- Freeman

21- Julio Jones

22- Kelce

23- Jeffery

24- Rodgers

2 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Ab if Ben comes back

The depth of potential RB1s greatly outweighs WR1 in my opinion. That as well Brown has been the most sure thing in fantasy for a couple of years now.

Guys like Gordon, Cook, Howard, Ingram and maybe even Fournette could fall past the first and are all capable of being solid rb1s. 

lol this logic alternates every year it feels like 

7 minutes ago, merv77 said:

If Deshaun Watson is ready to go, I don't think he lasts past the second round.

As great as Watson was, is, I don't think he's a smart pick in the 2nd with so many great QBs you can get later in the draft.  

Surprised no one is saying Gurley as the definitive #1.  Do people think he's due for a regression next year?

31 minutes ago, merv77 said:

If Deshaun Watson is ready to go, I don't think he lasts past the second round.

I'm a Texans fan, think Russell Wilson is probably a 3rd rounder and there's no way I'd be taking DeShaun over him.

51 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

I'm a Texans fan, think Russell Wilson is probably a 3rd rounder and there's no way I'd be taking DeShaun over him.

Interesting you say that.  Where would you take Cam next year?  I really like Wilson as well but a third rounder still seems like a high price to pay to get him.   

5 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

Interesting you say that.  Where would you take Cam next year?  I really like Wilson as well but a third rounder still seems like a high price to pay to get him.   

He's a QB, there's always a QB with an ADP that high, no matter what the pool of QBs looks like. I learned my lesson with Cam (who I will never draft again, I've seen how bad of a passer he is in far too many games to ever trust him) in 2016, I will never again take a QB until my RB/WR/Flex spots are filled.

2 hours ago, RustyMiller said:

Surprised no one is saying Gurley as the definitive #1.  Do people think he's due for a regression next year?

In PPR I'd still take Leveon if I had the number one pick...a mix of the volume of work he gets and his receiving totals give him the steadiest floor of any player in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Dislimb said:

1- Bell

2- Gurley

3- Zeke

4- David Johnson

5- Brown

6- Hopkins

7- Kamara

8- Allen

9- Hunt

10- Gordon

11- McCoy

12- Green

13- Nelson

14- Adams

15- Gronkowski

16- Thomas

17- Fournette

18- Howard

19- Ingram

20- Freeman

21- Julio Jones

22- Kelce

23- Jeffery

24- Rodgers

No OBJ? The only 2 receivers I'd take over him is AB and Hopkins.

3 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

In PPR I'd still take Leveon if I had the number one pick...a mix of the volume of work he gets and his receiving totals give him the steadiest floor of any player in my opinion.

Even over DJ?  Considering if Palmer returns?  

17 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

In PPR he'd probably have to be the #1, but I don't play PPR. His floor is the basement, however. His volume is insane this year. If I get the #1 pick I'm probably taking Zeke.

Edited by miasma16

Other sleeper names: TY Hilton with Luck back? Goodwin as the number 1 for Jimmy G? I see him as the next TY. How high will Evan Engram go? Pretty incredible season for a rookie TE

Edited by theking759

21 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

Even over DJ?  Considering if Palmer returns?  

I'd still take Leveon over DJ simply because he's probably on a better offense that can sustain drives longer (more touches) and lead to more scoring opportunities.