Sign in to follow this  
p0k

RB help...Pick my best 3 options! WHIR

I'm in the championship and I'm also ridiculously blessed at RB (stole Elliot off waivers when he was suspended). However, I have a knack for sitting the guys who go off every week (Hunt last week). Can't afford to do that this week! Here are my options:

Kamara vs. ATL

Ingram vs. ATL

McCoy vs. NE

Elliot vs. SEA

Hunt vs. MIA

I'm leaning toward Kamara, Elliot, and Hunt. It hurts to sit McCoy, but I'm hoping the Pats can at least keep him out of the endzone. And Ingram had a big game last week, so kind of just playing the odds that it's Kamara's turn. Any thoughts??? WHIR!

If it was me, I'd be more tempted to go for Ingram than Kamara. Falcons seem to be good at stopping the explosive yards, but Ingram might get the hard yards. If they are short and goal, you know it's being handed to him. I'd also be tempted to bench Elliot. Seahawks have to win and will do everything they can to shut him down. Whilst Seahawks did nothing to stop Gurley I can't see that happening two weeks on the trot. I would start McCoy over Elliot. If Bills have any hope of winning they will have to get everything to go through him. So expect him to see lots of the ball. Especially on screen plays. Also Hunt is a definite start.

However, feel free to ignore my advice. I'm a Brit who just has a love for this sport. So I'm certainly not the most knowledgeable.

This is a good problem to have geez. I would go zeke, Hunt, Kamara love the matchups they have but that’s what I personally would start.

Sorry to confuse you even more but I'd go Zeke, McCoy and Hunt. Zeke I feel is going to be a monster out to prove something. McCoy is all the Bills have and he is match-up proof IMO. Andy Reid finally pulled his head out of his a** and is using Hunt again. Guess what...the Chiefs are winning again. I hope he has figured that out and will ride Hunt again. Trying to guess which one of Kamara and Ingram will be the best is what keeps me from recommending either. 

3 minutes ago, leroy712 said:

Sorry to confuse you even more but I'd go Zeke, McCoy and Hunt. Zeke I feel is going to be a monster out to prove something. McCoy is all the Bills have and he is match-up proof IMO. Andy Reid finally pulled his head out of his a** and is using Hunt again. Guess what...the Chiefs are winning again. I hope he has figured that out and will ride Hunt again. Trying to guess which one of Kamara and Ingram will be the best is what keeps me from recommending either. 

I was tempted to do this, but it's SO hard to sit the Saints RBs at this point. I'm still heavily considering starting both of them along with Hunt, but it's rough. TOO MANY GOOD OPTIONS!

19 hours ago, p0k said:

I'm in the championship and I'm also ridiculously blessed at RB (stole Elliot off waivers when he was suspended). However, I have a knack for sitting the guys who go off every week (Hunt last week). Can't afford to do that this week! Here are my options:

Kamara vs. ATL

Ingram vs. ATL

McCoy vs. NE

Elliot vs. SEA

Hunt vs. MIA

I'm leaning toward Kamara, Elliot, and Hunt. It hurts to sit McCoy, but I'm hoping the Pats can at least keep him out of the endzone. And Ingram had a big game last week, so kind of just playing the odds that it's Kamara's turn. Any thoughts??? WHIR!

McCoy has been eating, Zeke is going against a D that was just thrashed, and Hunt has been hot. I'm not sure which I sit if I sit one, but no way I play both saints RB's, and I'd roll with Ingram over Kamara. 

Thanks for the help on mine.

The amount of RB talent you have is ridiculous and I'd be surprised if you didn't win your championship, lmao.

I'd go:

Zeke (6 weeks out, hungry, and ready to tear up a SEA defense that is reeling from getting destroyed by Gurley a week ago? Sign me up)

McCoy (BUF is gonna rely on him a LOT to keep their playoff hopes alive + he's been feasting.)

Ingram (honestly a toss between him and Kamara. But I'd go Ingram if you're playing standard)

Honestly it's all very close between all your options but this is my personal take on it.

Edited by Espoiral

If its ppr def kamara, zeke and hunt 

If you wanna play it safe play both NO RBs... Reasons why I dont like mccoy is NE could get up big and they might be forced to throw a lot, and Hunt just scares me...

U cant go wrong IMO tho lol I kinda hate u lol but I had 4 too WR this year and id always play the wrong one's.... So I made trades like Hill for Ertz.... Made my team more balanced and I didnt have to see bench points 

I'm in the champ game but with brown out I'm probably done for smh

boy thats tough. I think I would go McCoy, Zeke, Ingram if its standard. If it's ppr, I would go Mccoy, hunt, kamara.

I don't think it matters... You got five of the top ten RBs in the league unless the other person has bell and gurley and the rest of your roster is trash.

My picks..

Hunt-the winning formula has been proven for KC.. get hurt the ball and win

Zeke-will get 25 touches easy

Mccoy-buffalo probably falls behind but if you are in PPR league, he will just get a lot of catches out of the backfield.

Kamara Zeke and Hunt, but whatever combo you choose should be better than your opponent so don't stress too much!

NE run defense is terrible so you have to start McCoy.  Zeke will be looking to rip people's heads off coming off of his suspension so you should play him also.  Hunt had a good game last week after a long period of being just BLAH so I would pass on him and not get distracted by his flash in the pan performance last week.  I haven't seen Ingram break off huge, long TD runs like he did last week so I wouldn't rank him over Kamara (who has been a STUD).  However, I do think that Kamara and Ingram should be ranked about the same.  Probably a toss-up there.  My ranking would be:

1) McCoy

2) Elliot

3) Kamara

4) Ingram

5) Hunt

Edited by JNikolow

Even though its STD, I still like Kamara over Ingram this week, as that's what they were trying to do two weeks ago before the concussion. Zeke is a yes. McCoy is always involved in all aspects of the game, and if you're an underdog, play Kamara, otherwise, choose between Hunt or Ingram.

There is no bad option out of these guys, is this like a 6 person league how did you get all those guys lol. I would go zeke (let him feast on the bad hawks d) , McCoy (only option they have of keeping the game close) and for the other one it's a toss up between hunt (who seems to be getting more involved again) or Kamara (just due to big play opportunity and that game could be a shootout). I say go with the reliable hand and choose Kamara.