Sign in to follow this  
Dawgpound1985

Championship help.... Whir please leave link

1 pt ppr league...

Baldwin vs Dallas-  Baldwin not real reliable but prime time game a shootout?  I'd expect a bounce back game after the throttling they took vs Rams

JuJu vs Houston-  JuJu didn't really do much after AB hurt until that long play at the end.  Will Pitt just run all over Houston or JuJu the better option over Baldwin

Standard scoring league...  I need a TE

Ebron, Clay, Gates, or Brate.  I have no idea.  Leaning towards Ebron.

Please leave link and I return any advice.  Thx.

I'd jump on the JuJu train with AB out. It's a good matchup for a strong offense that's going to be targeting JuJu more out of necessity.

I guess I'd go with Ebron. But honestly once you get beyond some of the top TEs in the game there really isn't a good way at predicting who's going to produce (i.e. catch a TD) or not when they're only seeing a few short yardage targets a game.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/689576-set-my-lineup/

Edited by Idoolittle

I like Baldwin, as SEA is in a must win game, but JuJu is like 1A. No issues going with either one though. Will PIT lean on Bell, yeah, but they also need him for the playoffs, so I can see Ben still throwing quite a bit. Especially with Conner on IR & their RB group is thin, even though they just signed Ridley.

Brate should see an uptick in targets if OJ is out, but I like Ebron this week. Good luck!!

The Cowboys Seahawks game isn't a primetime game fyi.  I think I'd go JuJu just cuz Baldwin didn't show up last week, and I'm not sure you can trust him. Also JuJu will have to step up with AB out and Texans secondary is terrible.  For TE I'd go Ebron, he's been pretty hot lately.

I like both WR but I'd give the edge to JuJu... Seattle's O-Line has been suffering again and I think Russell uses his legs/spreads the ball around this week if they are going to win. Hopefully Baldwin has a good game but JuJu's ceiling is higher IMO

For TE I would go 1) Ebron 2) Brate - Ebron is fairly safe if not ultra inspiring, Brate could be a TD monster in a shootout but I don't trust Winston much this year. I wouldn't trust Clay or Gates (unless he catches 2 TDs on 2 2 yard throws)

Thanks for your help with mine!

Thanks for mine!

If it's me, I go Juju and Brate. Juju should feast on a pathetic Texans secondary with AB out and the Bucs have a ton of injuries. Without DJax and Howard, Jameis is going to have to feed Evans and Brate, and it's not a terrible matchup.

For your wide-out, use JuJu.  No Antonio Brown means JuJu will be the most likely recipient of a bunch of extea targets.

For TE, I’d say Clay.  Even against a tough Patriots defense, he is the most popular target for Taylor.  Plus he’s more consistent than Ebron, in my mind.  I think you have to start him.