afl5013

Who to start at QB in the championship? 1000% WHIR

As always, leave a link. The more input you give me, the more you get back.

Case Keenum @ GB - Has been on fire and would be my choice, but without Rodgers playing, this should be a blowout and the cold/windy whether may limit the passing game.

Blake Bortles @ SF - Has also been on fire and the 49ers rushing defense has been great lately, but not their passing defense. Only downside would be can Jimmy G keep this game competitive against the Jags D.

Jared Goff @ TEN - Goff hasn't had to do much lately and Mcvay said that he needed to get the running game going more after the Philly game. The Titans rushing defense is good and their passing defense has been average lately, but the Rams are still one of the highest scoring teams in the league.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone this week!

Personally I would go BB. I know the game in GB is going to be very cold this week and if they get up by enough we may see Bridgewater play to preserve Keenum for the playoffs. Bortles will see full snaps and the way he has been playing lately it's pretty hard to deny him.

If Foles is on the wire I grabbed him over Bortles this week,

I would rank them in this order:

Bortles

Goff

Keenum

Thanks for help on mine

Good news is all are good choices and a case can be made for each.  I'd pay attention to the weather as that can eliminate a choice like Keenum.  Also, is Fournette playing for sure?  If not, that upgrades Bortles.  But I would rank them overall the way you have them listed.  Keenum has just been so good.  Then Bortles then Goff.  I know not a lot of input but like we all know it's almost a crapshoot.  And I don't really expect the Packers just to roll over without Rodgers.

I will say Keenum.  I think the Vikings will pass early and go ahead early.  He might not get the yardage, but I think he’ll have 3 TD’s against a Green Bay team that is tapping out.

I have similar options (Keenum/Goff/Foles) and I am leaning towards Goff.  Titans could sell out against the run and that means Goff should have a chance to sling it around against an average pass defense.  I think he's established himself enough to trust him in this spot.

I would choose Goff over Keenum only because of it being very cold in GB. BB would be my 2nd choice. Thx for mine.

3 hours ago, sack11 said:

I have similar options (Keenum/Goff/Foles) and I am leaning towards Goff.  Titans could sell out against the run and that means Goff should have a chance to sling it around against an average pass defense.  I think he's established himself enough to trust him in this spot.

I agree with the above. If Titans Run Defence is as good as it has been they will need to rely on Goff more adding value to him.

supposed to be cold at Lambeau, 8 degrees, but not windy.

my choices are Rivers, Goff, or Keenum

I would typically go with Case, but the forecast in Green Bay suggests that it will be a ground & pound game.  With that in mind, I rank them as follows:

1. Bortles

2. Goff

3. Case

BB only because I think weather will be an issue. If weather not a factor then Case.

Thanks for the help with mine.

I would go Bortles, Goff and Keenum. Last week, a 45-7 thumping of the Texans, Bortles still had a great week which leads me to believe that the Niners game does not need to remain competitive for him to return value.

Thanks for the help on mine