batman1427

Crazy to start JuJu and Martavis?  WHIR

Team in signature; standard scoring NOT PPR ...

All in on Steelers?  I have Bell and Steelers D/ST and opponent has Ben Roethlisberger ...

Start which 3 from this group (2 WRs + 1 Flex)?

Devin Funchess vs TB

Michael Crabtree vs @PHI

JuJu Smith Schuster vs NE

Martavis Bryant vs NE

Jay Ajayi @NYG

Sitting: Perine, Mixon, Demaryius (Agholor on WW)

Start which QB?

Nick Foles vs OAK

Blake Bortles @SF

Available on WW: Cousins, Winston

Appreciate any help!

I would grab Agholor off the WW though and drop Perine just in case.

I would start both Steelers WR but if you want to play Agholor over MB that would be cool too.

I would also start Foles.   I fear Jags may ride Fournette vs SF and allow BB to simply manage the game.

Help with mine please

Edited by DLG10

I would start Funches, JuJu, and DT. The QB will be Osweiller, and Sanders is most likely out, so he should get a ton of targets. Den has stated they want to get CJ and DT their 1,000 yard seasons...(DT needs 160 yards... and has scored all his TDs with Osweiller).

I would also lean Foles over BB, but barely. Both have good match ups.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, I don't completely trust juju, he relies on big plays to stay relevant and that's not enough for me, I would go with Bryant, then probably Funchess if he's healthy and dt. I would consider agholor instead of DT just due to the Brock oswieller effect that guy is soo up and down.

48 minutes ago, mhavens said:

I would start Funches, JuJu, and DT. The QB will be Osweiller, and Sanders is most likely out, so he should get a ton of targets. Den has stated they want to get CJ and DT their 1,000 yard seasons...(DT needs 160 yards... and has scored all his TDs with Osweiller).

I would also lean Foles over BB, but barely. Both have good match ups.

Thanks concerned that last week Siemian went down and Osweiller came in - DT had 60 yds at the half and then zero in the second half and that was against the Colts.

I would say JuJu, Funchess and Agholor...just be mindful of that packers/vikings game saturday for eagle's starters. For QB, I know it's difficult to trust Bortles in championship week, but he has been lighting it up. I don't expect Foles to throw 4TDs again this week.

help?

Edited by kiplays

Not crazy at all i own JuJu & M. Bryant and i'm starting them both in my 1st round playoff match up. Ben will hit them in the EZ vs a weak DST.