FantasyBird

Championship who to play! WHIR

Hello all, so I am in the championship of my league and curious as to who people think I should start. This is a deep league with alot of starting players so I'm second guessing myself alot.

1 point PPR

Qb1: Cam Newton

Qb2: Nick Foles

Wr1: Adam Thielen

Wr2: Jarvis Landry

Wr3: Demaryius Thomas

Wr4: Mo Sanu

Rb1: Kareem hunt

Rb2: Kenyan drake

Rb3: Duke Johnson Jr

TE: Jason Witten

Flex (wr/te): Antonio Gates

Def1 lion's. Def2 chargers

Bench: DeSean Jackson (questionable) , Dede Westbrook, latavius Murray, Lamar Miller, DeMarco Murray, Mike Davis, marquise Goodwin.

So the problem I am having is with my flex and rb3 option, as Duke Johnson has been great ppr but latavius and Lamar Miller may be better options this week. As well at flex/tight end Witten hasn't been very reliable, and gates may be good since there is no Henry. I could always pick up Cameron brate or Ben watson or Vernon Davis off waivers. Only other intriguing WRs are Eli Rodgers, Adam Humphries, Kendall Wright, Robby Anderson. 

Please let me know what people think.

Whir!!

Edited by FantasyBird

For RB3, I would go with Latavius. I think that game script is going to change to run heavy with the Vikings taking a early lead. For flex, I would say DeDe due to matchup. I hate the TE positon, if you don't have Gronk or Ertz, it's been a coin flip. Why stress hoping for a 4/60 stat line?!

help?

Lineup looks good.  I wouldn't play Gates though at Flex I would go with Dede.  I might switch out Brate for Witten if Brate plays - currently questionable.  Play Latavius over Duke.

Sit Duke and play L. Murray at RB, for DST roll with Chargers. They face Bryce Petty. Lastly throw DT on the pine & plug DeDe in at WR.