Sign in to follow this  
PackerBacker555

Diggs or DT- 100% WHIR

0.5 ppr

stefon Diggs tonight at GB- actually getting targets but may be matched up with demarius randall who has done well since moving to the outside. Some think this game will be a blowout, but it’s a divisional night game so I tend to think it will be close        Diggs actually has received decent # targets the last few games. 

DT at Washington- he has been fine but disappears at times. Redskins are alright but watching Brock sling it to a lot of different receivers in that 2nd half of their last game has me worried. Also, is Brock even starting??? It’s a gamble to wait and his value decreases a lot of lynch is in. 

Thanks

Thanks for the help with myne. I like both options but in .5 ppr ill go with the week in week out volume of DT(Target monster).

1 minute ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Is Brock or Paxton starting?

i can’t find any news

Does it really matter? WAS D should be able to keep them both at bay. Who knows...maybe they will even get a chance to start DT at QB. You get a shot, you get a shot, you get a shot. 

6 minutes ago, DeathOnWings1005 said:

Does it really matter? WAS D should be able to keep them both at bay. Who knows...maybe they will even get a chance to start DT at QB. You get a shot, you get a shot, you get a shot. 

However, DT has done well with Brock but that second half zero was confusing last week. He spread the ball around but he had 2 long td passes

21 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Is Brock or Paxton starting?

i can’t find any news

Heard Brock is most likely starting if that helps

Both good options but I like DT.. showed good chemistry with BO last week.. I think Broncos will be chasing all game and will lean on passing game.. good luck !!

7 minutes ago, OilerPensfan97 said:

If it helps, Sanders was ruled out today, but I'd still go Diggs. Better matchup, better QB.

Yeah

osweiler did well with DT and sanders being out helps too