Sign in to follow this  
maxim730

Jaguars @ 49ers

Defense didn’t make the trip

44 minutes ago, Dirtywater97 said:

Reminds me of Thielen VS Diggs. That short throw Bortles made to Cole and Westbrook was wide open further down the field.

Awww. The reality is Cole > Dede

1 minute ago, BMcP said:

Defense didn’t make the trip

they got straight hosed on that drive one ridiculous penalty and stealing that turnover.  Refs these days are HORRIFIC.

HEY!  Blake, buddy: maybe stop throwing to Cole for a bit?

2 minutes ago, Patsgofor6 said:

Awww. The reality is Cole > Dede

Why do you have to be petty? I'm just saying Bortles has the eye for Cole sometimes to his detriment.

i'm up 20 pts and going to win (easily)..  Bortles can INT as much as possible and it wouldn't bother me!!

I remember saying a few months ago before the draft that the Browns should trade that number 1 pick if that's what it takes to get Garoppolo on here. And then getting absolutely crucified on here. Hmmmm. A freak only comes around once a year at QB, and they had their shot and blew it. 

Edited by MrPositive

Just now, MrPositive said:

I remember saying a few months ago before the draft that the Browns should trade that number 1 pick if that's what it takes to get Garoppolo. And then getting absolutely crucified on here. Hmmmm. A freak only comes around once a year, and they had their shot and blew it. 

Read an article that Belichick refused to trade JimmyG to the Browns to preserve his career.  The Browns made all sorts of offers throughout the year.

2 minutes ago, JediMasters said:

Read an article that Belichick refused to trade JimmyG to the Browns to preserve his career.  The Browns made all sorts of offers throughout the year.

If that's the case, then so be it. But I feel it's not the whole story. That GM got fired mid-season and it HAS to be for not getting Garoppolo. Or at least it should be.

Edited by MrPositive

Just now, MrPositive said:

If that's the case, then so be it. But I feel it's not the whole story. That GM got fired mid-season and it HAS to be for not getting Garoppolo.

A bunch of hot air ... doncha remember the AJ McCarron rumors ? 

1 minute ago, JediMasters said:

No one knows for sure, but the best theory I've heard is that Hoody wanted to transition from Brady, but when Kraft got wind of it, he vetoed the idea.  With Kraft's mandate in place, Hoody knew he had to move JG.  As the theory goes, Hoody would like JG to succeed (in the other conference, for sure) so that Hoody can tell Kraft someday "I told you so." 

2 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

A bunch of hot air ... doncha remember the AJ McCarron rumors ? 

The McCarron almost overpay seemed to be a psychotic episode after failing to acquire Garap. They just need to burn that team for being so stupid. They saw this dude play two early season NFL games and win easily with astounding numbers last year. What more did they need? lmfao

The Patriots are probably kicking themselves for not getting FAR more now. This dude is going to be the next freak in the NFL yowsers.

Edited by MrPositive

5 minutes ago, JediMasters said:

Sanfran  bid for Jimmy G start of season too, the trade worked for everyone because NE got a backup QB that knows how to run their offense.

I don't buy the Belicheck did what's best for jimmy rationale; he does what is best for his team team to win not individual players. You are talking about a coach who is ruthless with his salary cap and trades players like a stock broker.

There needs to be an in depth article or ESPN episode on what the hell happened with all this. How the Browns with all those ridiculous picks didn't end up with him, is the biggest SMH I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, doctordestructo said:

You guys wanted Cole out of the picture so badly... there he goes 

Injured?