dashoe

XMAS DAY GAMES- What Do you Need?

6 points from Bell in one league 

Crabtree not to outscore Jeffery by 20 in another 

I have 75pt lead + Martavis vs Hopkins-Juju-Jesse James-Steelers DST

not even close to locking up a victory.

Hopkins and juju combined can  get 50-70pts  if they get hot or a couple of big plays :mellow:

Edited by dashoe

Gotta say Shoe, doesnt really matter so much what my team does from here on out. I'm a fortunate Gurley owner, and my opponent... well, he renamed his team "s--- the Bed" this week.

As long as Crabtree doesnt blow up for 30+ points next week, and my boys Foles and Juju put up... well, anything, Christmas day should be a special day. This is my 3rd fantasy season and I'm going from worst last year to first this year. And without making this a big suckoff fest, Shoe, from my past 2 years of lurking this forum, your opinions have stood out to me as less retarded and more insightful than any other member I can think of. Maybe its the gold shoe. But I feel like youre one of the big people I have to thank for confirming my waiver adds and lineup changes this season. I hope your fantasy christmas goes as well for you as it has for me.

WE MADE IT BABY

4 minutes ago, VaderTime said:

Gotta say Shoe, doesnt really matter so much what my team does from here on out. I'm a fortunate Gurley owner, and my opponent... well, he renamed his team "s--- the Bed" this week.

As long as Crabtree doesnt blow up for 30+ points next week, and my boys Foles and Juju put up... well, anything, Christmas day should be a special day. This is my 3rd fantasy season and I'm going from worst last year to first this year. And without making this a big suckoff fest, Shoe, from my past 2 years of lurking this forum, your opinions have stood out to me as less retarded and more insightful than any other member I can think of. Maybe its the gold shoe. But I feel like youre one of the big people I have to thank for confirming my waiver adds and lineup changes this season. I hope your fantasy christmas goes as well for you as it has for me.

WE MADE IT BABY

Thx mate I appreciate that. I will also add that everyone in this forum, from the hype masters to the  stats focused guys and yes even the trolls have helped me become a better fantasy football player.  :D

22 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

6 points from Bell in one league 

Crabtree not to outscore Jeffery by 20 in another 

4 points after that Dede catch ...why am I nervous 

Up by 12.08 

my crabtree vs his Boswell and Philly D.

everything was going smoothly until Fitzgerald went off and JAGS crapped the bed.

I have about a 9 pt lead with Hopkins and Bell left to go.  My opponent has JuJu and the Eagles defense.

How do yall feel about my chances?

I’m down 24.02 with Martavis, Ajayi and Elliot left vs his agholor. 

Seems like a coin flip now. Here’s to Martavis and Ajayi having huge Xmas games!!!!

I had Gurley, but the Jacksonville defense absolutely s**t the bed and dropped 1 point. I need Foles + Le'Veon Bell to drop under 23 points combined in full PPR. RIP.

Need Martavis and Leveon to score 37 or less for my opponent in standard scoring. Had that Reek td called back for my Smith and lost Mixon/Engram in the first quarter. Hoping for some good karma tomorrow. 

Need Big Ben (or Foles), LeVeon, Hopkins, and Martavis to score 45 points in standard.

need 44.1 from Foles, Bell, Crabtree, and Ertz. His team's done

Edited by vthokie3

Down 6, got Hopkins + Ertz + Elliott vs his Bryant + Agholor.  I feel like on paper I have a good chance but I don't feel good about it.

Down 45. Need Big Ben, LeVeon, Hopkins, and Martavis to score 45 points in standard. Also have Foles on the bench and am thinking of subbing him in for Big Ben.

Pure domination this year.

My closest Christmas Day games, I need....

DeAndre Hopkins + 37 to be > Foles + Boswell

Martavis Bryant to be > -2

LeVeon Bell + Boswell to be > -16

Bonkers championship game. The point projections have us essentially tied - most of my guys did nothing, but Gurley (peace be upon him) is keeping me in it. Now I've got Crabtree and Martavis vs. his Le'Veon, Big Ben and Jake Elliott on Christmas. Ho ho ho.

Edited by Aynsley

one league i'm down 2 points standard, my bell vs his hopkins

other league standard, down 10. my hopkins and juju vs. lamar miller.

hoping for hopkins to do decent but bell go off so that i can win both leagues, but if anything i prefer to win the one with bell since it's worth more money. 

hoping i go 2/2 or 1/2 but hopefully not 0/2

Edited by brosephd