dashoe

XMAS DAY GAMES- What Do you Need?

38 minutes ago, TheINC said:

Up 24.76 in standard, I've got Crabs and Elliot vs his Hopkins.  I feel pretty good about my chances to win the 'ship for the 3rd straight year.

Victory will be yours

I'm up 33.42 with JuJu left going against his Big Ben & M. Bryant. 1/2 ppr,  I like my chances of holding on but Evan Engrams injury could haunt me.

10 hours ago, 1st DownSyndrome said:

Up by 12.08 

my crabtree vs his Boswell and Philly D.

everything was going smoothly until Fitzgerald went off and JAGS crapped the bed.

I still like your chance to take it.

Have an 11 point lead with JuJu, DHopkins, Leveon Bell, and Zach Ertz vs his Big Ben. (PPR)

We have 2 week finals playoffs and I started with a beastly 42 pt going into the 2nd week.

I'm up 5. 

He has Boswell and Jared Cook

I have Big Ben and Hopkins. 

I am not confident at all. Kickers have done strange things against me this year. 

Up 33 with my Hopkins vs his Bryant and Ertz.  I can feel the champagne dripping down my forehead already.  2nd year in a row I'm going to beat the same opponent.  Also 2nd year in a row I offered him an even split of the prize money and he said no lol.

Im up 66.64 in standard with my team done (god bless Gurley CJ and Fitz)

facing 

Foles

Jeffrey 

Elliott 

and in my other league playing for 3rd after losing semi by 6 

im up 11.40 in 0.5ppr 

my Agholor or Cooper 

Elliott

vs

Foles 

Hopkins 

Down 120-55.5 with his cook vs Ben, Bell, Hopkins, Juju. I don’t know how to feel, I need a perfect gamescript with no defense on either side of the ball. 

Guys, I’m down 2 in PPR and I have Hopkins and Steelers D against his Crabtree. Chances of winning?

Up 19.4 points... he has Bell and James ... I have Bryant... half point PPR. 1200$$ on the line, feel I will be sweating this one out, fingers crossed!

I have Bell, he has Big Ben/Hopkins/JuJu..

Up 80 points in a 1PPR league

Not feeling too confident...

6 minutes ago, Mmiller186 said:

Up 19.4 points... he has Bell and James ... I have Bryant... half point PPR. 1200$$ on the line, feel I will be sweating this one out, fingers crossed!

Whooooo tough one. Good luck!

39 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Guys, I’m down 2 in PPR and I have Hopkins and Steelers D against his Crabtree. Chances of winning?

I'd feel pretty confident with Hopkins.

Crabtree could have a nice game but with Coop back and all, I think hes hungry and wants the ball. 

Good luck!

71 points from JuJu and Crabs in 1 pt ppr. It's over. Thank you Rams, Jags, Zeke, and Mariota. Mariota is HOT GARBAGE. Will never draft that scrub again.

Only need a gazillion points from Ben, Bell, Juju ,and Bryant...and for Ertz and L.Miller to not show up...

Thats what I get for playing Flash, Brate :(

I had the pleasure of going up against Gurley.  Down by 39.  I have Roethlisberger, M Bryant, & J Elliot, he has D Hopkins & Steelers D.  I need a miracle. How about Ben throws for 300 and 3 Martavis catches 6-100-2, Elliot gets me 12.  That gives me 61 points in my scoring system.  Then I just need Hopkins to go 7-100-0 and Steelers D to have 2 turnovers and 2 sacks, then I win by just over 1 point.  It could happen

Up 31.7...he has Bell & Jeffery yet to play. 

I have both Big Ben & Foles to choose from at QB today. Decisions, decisions...

up by 9

have Foles vs Bell, Ajayi and Alshon J

Need

Foles to have a 4 td game w aghelor and Ertz and Clement and blount 

Need Steelers to bench the starters asap

im a first time finalist vs a 6 time winner including last year.

1 hour ago, lvsaint429 said:

Up 31.7...he has Bell & Jeffery yet to play. 

I have both Big Ben & Foles to choose from at QB today. Decisions, decisions...

im rocking Foles since he can double up on any TD to Alshon J ,

however

Foles also loves aghelor and Zach Ertz so you can start foles since he doesnt only have to throw to Ashon J

Big ben has a ton of weapons and Bell - but i think Pittsburgh will run the clock and eventually bench the starters..it is a possibility. Philly already said they wouldnt.

8 points between Hopkins + JuJu gets me third place. Wasn't the championship I was looking for, but if I win it would be the best finish in my home league in about 4-5 years.

Im up by 51.87 and I've got Martavis going vs his Big Ben, Deandre Hopkins, Pittsburgh D/ST and Jake Elliot. Think it's gonna be close.

7 hours ago, Mr.Joshua said:

I'm up 33.42 with JuJu left going against his Big Ben & M. Bryant. 1/2 ppr,  I like my chances of holding on but Evan Engrams injury could haunt me.

92.5 percent chance of winning

3 hours ago, Tenner said:

I'm up 5. 

He has Boswell and Jared Cook

I have Big Ben and Hopkins. 

I am not confident at all. Kickers have done strange things against me this year. 

90 percent chance of win 

Up 79 facing Ben and Alshon. 6 point passing TDs and PPR but I'm not sweating.  For both to have 40 points would be insane.  I'd say the odds of Ben scoring 40 is about 10% and Alshon about 5%, so 0.1 x .05=.005 or I have about a 99.5% chance of winning.