Sign in to follow this  
SHADY29

Pick 2 to start. For all the marbles!!!

Ok so I'm down by three and my opponent has Jessie James and Eli Rogers left. I need to pick 2 to start.....Ertz, Algohlor, Ajayi or Burton. Please help!!!

Leaning toward Ertz and Ajayi, but have a gut feeling Algohlor might go off. Hmmmmm. What say you??

Hmmm I'd go with Ajayi and it's a toss up between Ertz/Nelson A. Just go with you're gut on that one. Good luck. 

Thanks Rush2112! I will likely roll with Ajayi. I kind of feel like Algohlor has the best chance for a big play and Ertz I don't have a real feel for except that he's probably got a higher floor and lower ceiling. I'm down three so I feel like I need to make the best choice possible.  Any other advice guys? I'll help on yours!!

you'll know how many points you'll need by kickoff.  I'd hate to have to start Ajayi in the super bowl after this year he's had but if thats what you're feeling,  go with your gut.  decent chance he scores a TD this week.  I think you're in good shape.  

2 hours ago, fakespike said:

you'll know how many points you'll need by kickoff.  I'd hate to have to start Ajayi in the super bowl after this year he's had but if thats what you're feeling,  go with your gut.  decent chance he scores a TD this week.  I think you're in good shape.  

It'll be great info to have to know if you need hail mary points of just a solid game from both.

Im not sure whether it is PPR or not, and that would change my possible decision.

I would have a hard time sitting Ertz and Agholar, I think they are your best two options. Yes, Ajayi will be a solid 7-12 probably, but Ertz and Agholar both are scoring 50% more PPG than him. Ill take those chances