Sign in to follow this  
monkeysennin

Was offered McCollum for Dragic and Teague WHIR 100%

McCollum has been disappointing so far but he's pretty consistent. The owner also wants Lou Will and Dragic for CJ.

Should I take any of those offers?

Also forgot to add that it's a standard H2H 9-cat Yahoo daily league and that I'm punting FG%, TO and blks

Another owner also wants to trade me Bledsoe for Dragic and Lou Will. What do you guys think about this trade?

Dragic is inconsistent! Bledsoe is unbelieavable, can get you a few blocks here and there! Good all around player! I would take it! But losing Lou might hurt a bit tho!

I have Lavine and Conley sitting in the IR as well and would replace Dragic's production.

6 hours ago, Mambamode said:

Dragic is inconsistent! Bledsoe is unbelieavable, can get you a few blocks here and there! Good all around player! I would take it! But losing Lou might hurt a bit tho!

Dragic isn't inconsistent. He's just hurt. If you look over the past years, you know what you'll get with him. FG% higher than most PGs along with 16+ points, 5ish assists along with 1 steal and 1 three. I say stay put. Dragic is in a buy-low situation right now and it's a losing battle trying to shop him (as an owner). Also honestly Bledsoe is bound to get another season-ending injury in about 20 games or so. 

Let's look at Bledsoe's games. 

Want to talk about consistent? He's consistently hurt. 

Only 40 games in 2011, 43 games in 2013, 31 games in 2015, 66 games in 2016. Do you feel lucky? I'd pass on Bledsoe.

Edited by Rotokilla