cubnation8910

Need 4 for dynasty league! Money$$

12 Team Money Dynasty!

Hello fantasy owners, I have 4 openings in a league on ESPN H2H like you've never seen before. Have you ever been in a league with a minor league system? How about a Rule 5 draft!? We have it all! We are looking for a good group of experienced, dedicated and smart owners to participate. We strive to be the best league and every winter we hold winter meetings to discuss any issues or rule changes the league may want. We want you to have a voice! We have a league facebook page for quick and easy communication with owners and information. This is where the League Constitution is located. Any document can easily be added so the League page can be a quick easy guide to most things. Team names are MLB based and then based on the division you are in(west,east,central) will then determine the team name as well. Our payout system promotes winning. All teams that make playoffs make their money back. Plus we have incentives elsewhere to add to winnings. The buy in is $50 a ONE year, $100 for TWO guaranteed years, your choice. . We have a 28 man roster. A unique schedule so you play your division more adding the importance of winning your division for a bye.

hit me up for questions comments or concerns

Sam A Marsell on Facebook or email me jhsrcvr24@yahoo.com or jordan marsell on Facebook or email jmar0824@yahoo.com