Team

CP3/Lowry/Collison/Dinwiddie

Jimmy/Mitchell/Batum/Hardaway Jr

Durant/KCP

Love/RHJ

Horford/Dedmon

I'd be getting Westbrook.

Thanks!!

Well I'm not a huge fan of Lowry or Horford's playoff schedule, so if you are punting TO's and FG, then take Brodie for sure (should be some good WW players since it's 8 team league)

51 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Well I'm not a huge fan of Lowry or Horford's playoff schedule, so if you are punting TO's and FG, then take Brodie for sure (should be some good WW players since it's 8 team league)

44 minutes ago, Thisisnoteverett said:

Yeah I would take Westbrook as well, BUT only if you’re willing to punt FG% and TO’s on a regular basis. I like having an extra streaming spot open too. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/690184-trade-love-for-horford-whir/

Thanks y'all.

I probably can't afford to punt both FG and TO regularly since I play in a roto league and punting two cats won't work haha. One should be OK. Playoff schedules also won't matter in this context.

Same assessment still? Would you go with WB given this?

I don’t play roto so it’s a bit harder for me to make a confident suggestion, but I think given your circumstances. I believe Horford holds a lot of extra value since he doesn’t hurt you anywhere at all. Lowry concerns me a bit since he tends to have a decline after allstar break.

i think I would hold in Roto? But once again. I’m not confident in that decision because I don’t play roto. 

Still the same assessment now? Russ has been on a tear and doing it efficiently too.

Wondering if it's a sell high mirage or if the current trend is for real.

I like Westbrook a little less in Roto because his values are somewhat extreme, so it depends if you can handle his TO & %s. That been said it's an 8 teamer so trading up holds extra value since you have so many waiver options. I'll probably do the trade.

help?