KilloWertz

T.Young/P.Gasol for H.Barnes/W.Cauley-Stein - WHIR

12 Team 9-Cat Standard (Non-H2H) League on Yahoo.

The trade is of course me giving up T.Young and P.Gasol for H.Barnes and W.Cauley-Stein

My team is currently:

D.Mitchell

K.Middleton

E.Fournier (when he comes back)

R.Hollis-Jefferson

T.Young

L.Aldridge

D.Cousins

A.Drummond

T.Lyles

JJ Redick

P.Gasol

S.Napier

J.Clarkson

P.Millsap (IR)

I'd give the slight edge over your guys. WCS has showed some promise over the last few games but I'm still not sold given that he has been inconsistent on most nights. As for Barnes, he is mainly a scorer for the Mavs but does not contribute that much in other cateogies.

I would try to get other players than these two. As mentioned above - Barnes is mainly a scorer and WCS will be up and down. Not worth to trade for in my opinion 

I think WCS is going to be a headache with Sac’s front office. I woulrdn’t want him. With that said though Pau’s also a bit of a headache with his PT constantly fluctuating. And he even might lose more as Leonard gets into full swing. What I think it’ll come down to is HB or Thad. Who’s the more valuable. If you want stronger %’s and points, I would take HB side, if you want more steals, then go Thad.

hope that helped!!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/690184-trade-love-for-horford-whir/

Contrary to the above, I would do this trade as Pau will fall off as the season goes on and Kawhi gets ramped up, while I'm fairly high on WCS (think his PT will solidify as the season goes on). Granted, I also just traded for WCS so take my words with a grain of salt. Barnes' role is also very solid and would only pass this deal if you want to stay strong in steals.

i wouldnt as barnes isnt appealing to me with those lack of stocks and threes would much rather have thad over barnes and wcs isnt an upgrade over pau for me either

Gasol side. I wouldn't wanna deal with sacramento coaching and/or management.

It's truly a toss up. WCS could be the big winner but his PT is all over the map. But i think I'll go your way with the slight Harrison Barnes upgrade