Sign in to follow this  
Brandayz

WHICH WW PLAYER TO ADD (ROS) - 100% WHIR AS ALWAYS

Should I drop either Canaan (will Bookers return hurt his value?? really like his assists and FT% since James was dropped) or Teodosic (haven't been impressed with him since A. Rivers thinks he is an all-star all of a sudden and run around shooting from left to right and Lou wanting the ball is his hands since he is their best scorer) for any of these WW players (only got on IR and currently got Lavine in that spot)

Buddy Hield

Greg Monroe

Okafor

Alex Len

Sabonis

Justin Holiday
Henson

Lyles

J. Hart

Biyombo

Larry Nance Jr.

Ryan Anderson

R. Lopez

Smart

Holmes

Ntilikina

Isaac

MY TEAM

GIANNIS

COUSINS
HARDEN
DURANT
BATUM
CANAAN
BLAKE
HARDAWAY JR
DINWIDDIE
MARKANNEN 
TEODOSIC
RONDO
T. PRINCE

IL: LAVINE

Stash players with upside: Millsap & Jabari Parker

Teo’s still getting his legs under him. I own him in all my leagues and I’m giving him at least a couple more weeks before he’s a cut candidate. Canaan is probably going to decline so he’s my drop for sure. And I would look at Biyombo for the short term since Vuc is out for awhile, but long term I think Smart is fine season long value. And if his shot comes along, easily too 100. 

Thanks for help on my thread!

Is this a h2h team? I'd be shocked if you're not in first or second spot. Canaan is your most despensable assest since his value will decrease once Booker is up to speed.

From your wire, I'd go for a shot blocker to compensate. Henson or Biyombo

Biyombo and Henson would hurt my FT% though... (but maybe the will be worth it to balance out my team) so who would you add of these two?? Henson or Biyombo?

Blake is near a return (so I got Cousins and him for the center spots). 

Right now I got my eyes on Hield (if he gets consistent minutes), Justin Holiday, (until Zach returns), Isaac (when he returns for the stock upside), Sabonis if step up with the stocks as lately and of course Greg/Alex Len (if Greg gets the buyout)

3 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Biyombo and Henson would hurt my FT% though... (but maybe the will be worth it to balance out my team) so who would you add of these two?? Henson or Biyombo?

Blake is near a return (so I got Cousins and him for the center spots). 

Right now I got my eyes on Hield (if he gets consistent minutes), Justin Holiday, (until Zach returns), Isaac (when he returns for the stock upside), Sabonis if step up with the stocks as lately and of course Greg/Alex Len (if Greg gets the buyout)

I guess Henson for now since he has a more established role. I do agree that you need to keep an eye on Hield and Isaac. Hield will give you points and threes while Isaac will get you decent boards and stocks once he returns and gets used to the flow.

I wouldn't worry too much on your FT% since you have two of the best anchors in fantasy, Harden and KD.

8 minutes ago, izebyk said:

I guess Henson for now since he has a more established role. I do agree that you need to keep an eye on Hield and Isaac. Hield will give you points and threes while Isaac will get you decent boards and stocks once he returns and gets used to the flow.

I wouldn't worry too much on your FT% since you have two of the best anchors in fantasy, Harden and KD.

Thanks mate!

But drop Canaan now or see how he does tonight? 

1 minute ago, Brandayz said:

Thanks mate!

But drop Canaan now or see how he does tonight? 

I wouldn't drop Canaan as of now, remember that Booker has missed several games and he might need a few games to regain his flow. Plus, I do think that he will be on a minutes restriction for this week.

You can probably drop him once said restriction is gone.

Thanks a lot! :)

Will keep an close eye on Henson, Bismack, Hield and Isaac for now then and probably drop Canaan for one of them later this week (if there aren't any other suggestions)

35 minutes ago, izebyk said:

I agree with this guy!

Pick up a shot blocker. You're perfect everywhere else, and while you probably don't need another big (DMC Giannis KD gets those stats already), there's nothing wrong with covering your bases.

Don't worry about FT too much (Harden and KD are great anchors), though I see how Giannis and DMC's FT% and FTA can negate that - but not by much IMHO.

11 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

I agree with this guy!

Pick up a shot blocker. You're perfect everywhere else, and while you probably don't need another big (DMC Giannis KD gets those stats already), there's nothing wrong with covering your bases.

Don't worry about FT too much (Harden and KD are great anchors), though I see how Giannis and DMC's FT% and FTA can negate that - but not by much IMHO.

So who would you pick up then? Bismack, Isaac or Henson??

11 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

So who would you pick up then? Bismack, Isaac or Henson??

Biyombo has the most opportunity, but probably the lowest upside. He doesn't have the greatest track record and I don't see the Vuc injury bumping his value by a ton.

Isaac's the most intriguing. I'd go for him ROS, but wouldn't blame you if you wanted to take a chance on Biyombo.

Henson.. eh.. not keen. He's never been a great fantasy asset historically despite the upside. He probably has the most defined role on his team, but super boring to own.

If you'd rather have a big man, I'd probably go with Henson.  That is probably the best place to go, but I also do like Hield and Lyles outside of blocks.  Obviously Lyles will lose his value once Millsap is back, but that should be a couple of months.

So Henson and Isaac for the stocks and Buddy Hield for the higest upside?

well if I Got the guy with the biggest upside it would be easy to Trade him away later on for a more interesting big (in a 2 for 1 trade)

so maybe Buddy Hield or Isaac or what do other people Think?

Well picked up Ish Smith for now (almost had to with Jackson going down) . Bismack, Henson, Isaac are still on the wire. Good move?

Edited by Brandayz

Good move with the ish pickup. I think i'd go with henson. He seems to have the most upside from the rest

Thanks mate!

Maybe drop Markkanen for Henson if his bull**** kind of play continues (since Miro has returned)

So picked up Ish Smith for Canaan last night, But now im kind of scared of Markkanen’s ROS value. Should he be a drop for either Olynyk, Henson, Bismack, Isaac, Larry Nance or Alex Len, Monroe or Sabonis - if you look at my team ✌???

11 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

So picked up Ish Smith for Canaan last night, But now im kind of scared of Markkanen’s ROS value. Should he be a drop for either Olynyk, Henson, Bismack, Isaac, Larry Nance or Alex Len, Monroe or Sabonis - if you look at my team ✌???

I'm in a similar boat with Markkanen. With Mirotic playing so well, and Bobby Portis ballin, mins are looking bleak. 

Nice add on Ish

9 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

I'm in a similar boat with Markkanen. With Mirotic playing so well, and Bobby Portis ballin, mins are looking bleak. 

Nice add on Ish

So would you add Any of the centers I mentioned above instead of Markkanen?

9 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

So would you add Any of the centers I mentioned above instead of Markkanen?

From the guys you listed, none of them really jump out of the page honestly. If the Suns finally decide to move away from Chandler, then Len would be great but it doesn't seem so yet. 

So just stay put for the week and see if Markkanen picks it up?

any other thoughts?

18 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Should I drop either Canaan (will Bookers return hurt his value?? really like his assists and FT% since James was dropped) or Teodosic (haven't been impressed with him since A. Rivers thinks he is an all-star all of a sudden and run around shooting from left to right and Lou wanting the ball is his hands since he is their best scorer) for any of these WW players (only got on IR and currently got Lavine in that spot)

Buddy Hield

Greg Monroe

Okafor

Alex Len

Sabonis

Justin Holiday
Henson

Lyles

J. Hart

Biyombo

Larry Nance Jr.

Ryan Anderson

R. Lopez

Smart

Holmes

Ntilikina

Isaac

MY TEAM

GIANNIS

COUSINS
HARDEN
DURANT
BATUM
CANAAN
BLAKE
HARDAWAY JR
DINWIDDIE
MARKANNEN 
TEODOSIC
RONDO
T. PRINCE

IL: LAVINE

Stash players with upside: Millsap & Jabari Parker

Think Canaan is droppable for sure after last night's game and would consider dropping Teodosic as it seems like you have assists on lock as-is.

Would pick up the following depending on need (in order):

REB / BLK : Biyombo, Henson

Scoring: Holiday, Hield

%s / REB: Lyles

Probably like Biyombo and Holiday the most due to their roles.

2 hours ago, backyardballer said:

Think Canaan is droppable for sure after last night's game and would consider dropping Teodosic as it seems like you have assists on lock as-is.

Would pick up the following depending on need (in order):

REB / BLK : Biyombo, Henson

Scoring: Holiday, Hield

%s / REB: Lyles

Probably like Biyombo and Holiday the most due to their roles.

Well I think Teo will up his game but I agree that Canaan, Markkanen and him are my drop candidates on this team:

I switched Canaan with Ish Smith last night and now i'm thinking about dropping Markkanen if he doesn't step up in a big way soon. Has been terrible (if the cavs game doesn't count) since Miro returned!

But wouldn't Holiday loose some value when Lavine returns in a couple of weeks (if all goes well with his 6 practices?) 

2 hours ago, royalm said:

GIANNIS

COUSINS
HARDEN
DURANT

Wait how?

Drafted Giannis

Traded my Whiteside, Embiid & Oladipo for his Lillard and Cousins

Traded my Lillard, Lord Cov and T. Harris for his Harden

Traded my Lonzo and Kemba for his Durant (when Durant was injured and Kemba was ballin' (Lonzo was a perfect fit for his build - but I agree that this trade was a rip off)

Edited by Brandayz