The1Commish

30 TEAM DYNASTY BASEBALL: FANTRAX: $55 PAY LEAGUE: H2H POINTS: WEEKLY LINEUPS

If any openings pop up in this league, I am interested.  This will be my first dynasty baseball league, but I have been doing dynasty football for 5 years in the same league.  Would love to join this league.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2017 at 6:40 PM, Wilcoxc20 said:

If any openings pop up in this league, I am interested.  This will be my first dynasty baseball league, but I have been doing dynasty football for 5 years in the same league.  Would love to join this league.

This? Hopefully you are up Are you awake? We start the auction draft at 8 AM Eastern tomorrow morning and I have one guy who has not verified that he is aware of this. He has already paid. He is the Minnesota twins. If it comes down to it I may boot him and add you. Then if it does not give him his money back I would have you PayPal him the entry fee. How do you feel about This? Hopefully you are up

WE JUST STARTED A SLOW AUCTION DRAFT FOR THE LEAGUE ON 12/30/17 at 8 am. It’s 24 hour bidless timeframe that must be achieved so the earliest a player will be won is tomorrow morning at 8 am. I have a team that paid but is M.I.A.  If you are willing to take a crash course in the auction process (Slow message board draft on Fantrax) let me know.  The team is the Minnesota Twins. Act fast and u can get in and still have a shot at every player. 

Any more details just message me here or email me at csbaldwin3@gmail. First come first serve.