Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

Waiver Wire Touts - Week 12

Recommended Posts

Rozier's been putting up dbl digit points,3s, and some supporting stats on good FG% and relatively low TO for a good amount of games now...nice fill in for any injury holes on a team

Edited by Griff X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MarcoPol0 said:

*yells from across the room* delon wright

 

dl-dw-profile.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Griff X said:

Rozier's been putting up dbl digit points,3s, and some supporting stats on good FG% and relatively low TO for a good amount of games now...nice fill in for any injury holes on a team

 

Agree Rozier is a good pickup ROS but just be aware that after this week Celtics only play 3 games over the next two weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you need an end of the bench big with good percentages and low turnovers, Dwight Powell is playing really well lately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wilson Chandler? He has 4 games over a week span, and he's still getting minutes. He's streaky, but I think he's a good streaming candidate if you have some who's gonna come off the IL soon (THJ for me). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BeasleyDaGOD said:

Michael Beasley???

You aren't by any chance biased are you??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

jawun evans?

 

clippers have zero guards besides lou healthy

was wondering the same thing.. like if milo is out for a while hes a def add I would think until at least rivers gets back.. good college numbers and decent games this season when given minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wiz said:

was wondering the same thing.. like if milo is out for a while hes a def add I would think until at least rivers gets back.. good college numbers and decent games this season when given minutes

def add in what league? 10, 12 teamer or higher? Don't know much about this guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wiz said:

was wondering the same thing.. like if milo is out for a while hes a def add I would think until at least rivers gets back.. good college numbers and decent games this season when given minutes

I would take Wes over Juwan since he's a known commodity unless you need a PG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

jawun evans?

 

clippers have zero guards besides lou healthy

I've got my finger hovering ready to add Tyrone Wallace. Pick 60 in the 2016, Elite G-League scorer, rebounder, passer and stealer. Signed a two-way contract today.

Edited by freddo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Brandayz said:

def add in what league? 10, 12 teamer or higher? Don't know much about this guy

At this point I’d say 14 and up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, freddo said:

I've got my finger hovering ready to add Tyrone Wallace. Pick 60 in the 2016, Elite G-League scorer, rebounder, passer and stealer. Signed a two-way contract today.

Who is this guy? He just had a great game. Add in 12-teamers you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, freddo said:

I've got my finger hovering ready to add Tyrone Wallace. Pick 60 in the 2016, Elite G-League scorer, rebounder, passer and stealer. Signed a two-way contract today.

Added him in my 16 teamer last night. Not too shabby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Griffin will go through the concussion protocol so Harrell is back in play.

Besides T Wallace, as long as Rivers remains sidelined i am on board with J. Evans as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rush007 said:

Who is this guy? He just had a great game. Add in 12-teamers you think?

 

Tyrone Wallace, could be worth a flier in 12 teamers for points and steals with some boards and assists. He is seriously dominant in G-league, like whole team defends him and still goes off every night dominant (Beal, Derozan, Harden esque). Although can't shoot threes which has probably held him back from getting a rotation spot in the NBA. I'm backing him to go better than Jawun Evans. Will be fun to see how he fares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.