Brandayz

2017-2018 Trade Deadline Thread

TheOneAboveAll

Good day Rotoworld members! I hope everyone is enjoying the trade deadline. Just a reminder that be very careful with posting links and/or information in our threads. There tends to be a few troll accounts that pop up around this time of the season i.e. fake Woj accounts posting false information. Thank you!

Message added by TheOneAboveAll

5 minutes ago, dboong said:

Sorry if this has been asked as I have only skimmed over the last couple pages.. what time is it over there atm central time I guess or what ever you guys mainly run on during the deadline.   I'm in Australia and it's almost 9 PM haha

7am Syd/Melb time is the trade deadline.

6 minutes ago, dboong said:

Sorry if this has been asked as I have only skimmed over the last couple pages.. what time is it over there atm central time I guess or what ever you guys mainly run on during the deadline.   I'm in Australia and it's almost 9 PM haha

10 hours left! :) Sleep well , wake up early! :D

13 minutes ago, dboong said:

I'm watching Josh Lloyd's podcast at 6am.

Early start for me haha.

45 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

Just a prediction which will probably fail but Smart for Tyreke straight up. 

Probably Boston throws a 2nd rounder in there. But otherwise, I can definitely see that happening!

1 hour ago, jorgo said:

7am Syd/Melb time is the trade deadline.

1 hour ago, Zsocca said:

10 hours left! :) Sleep well , wake up early! :D

1 hour ago, j3rkthenurk said:

I'm watching Josh Lloyd's podcast at 6am.

Early start for me haha.

Thanks guys.. not necessarily great news with the times as I love my sleep but awesome. Get to wake up to hopefully heaps of excitement

i've been on woj's twitter page for 2 hours and no updates yet. yeah i know its just 8am eastern even offices are still closed back there in the usa

2 minutes ago, lindown said:

Is brook Lopez wity his Big a** contract going to be traded ?

I don’t Think so. Who would want such a heavy contract? Maybe the Cavs ? they Seem desperat lol

Edited by Brandayz

20 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Will Tyreke loose a lot of value in Celtics, Philly or Denver? ?

It depends where he goes. He will lose some value everywhere other than staying. But I like his chances in Boston, Miami or Denver. I really dislike his value on the 6ers...

The Clippers and Cavaliers continue to discuss the possibility of a trade centered on DeAndre Jordan, including conversations with potential third teams to help create a pathway to a deal, league sources tell ESPN.

If Tyreke doesn't get traded, it would be such an awkward return. 

I don't see how Memphis would want that to happen. They might just shut him down for the year.

If nobody gets traded today I will channel my energy into dropping everyone on my fantasy team and screw up the league.

NBA, LET'S GET IT ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

47 minutes ago, lindown said:

Is brook Lopez wity his Big a** contract going to be traded ?

Why would the Lakers take back money when they have this amazing expiring deal they can get off the books after this season?