Brandayz

2017-2018 Trade Deadline Thread

TheOneAboveAll

Good day Rotoworld members! I hope everyone is enjoying the trade deadline. Just a reminder that be very careful with posting links and/or information in our threads. There tends to be a few troll accounts that pop up around this time of the season i.e. fake Woj accounts posting false information. Thank you!

Message added by TheOneAboveAll

KOQ a good pickup if he doesn’t get moved?

1 minute ago, greatestmetfan said:

I see Mudiay being a winner in fantasy and like the deal for the Knicks to get younger and more athletic (yes I know he's kind of trash).

Hopefully a change of scenery for Mudiay helps but I expect him to get consistent mins.

The cavs definitely won today long term. They flat out improved the depth of their roster Hill, Hood, Lebron, Love, Thompson with Clarkson, JR, Green Nance off the bench is better then what they had before in IT4, JR Smith, Lebron, Love, Thompson with Crowder, Frye, and Shump off the bench. If lebron leaves they won't be atrocious now and have kept there first rounder.

I don't see a fantasy winner from the cleveland trades except for maybe Nance because he's the hustle guy the Cavs have needed.

only issue is w/o love both Nance and Thompson have no range

1 minute ago, greatestmetfan said:

I see Mudiay being a winner in fantasy and like the deal for the Knicks to get younger and more athletic (yes I know he's kind of trash).

Hopefully a change of scenery for Mudiay helps but I expect him to get consistent mins.

The cavs definitely won today long term. They flat out improved the depth of their roster Hill, Hood, Lebron, Love, Thompson with Clarkson, JR, Green Nance off the bench is better then what they had before in IT4, JR Smith, Lebron, Love, Thompson with Crowder, Frye, and Shump off the bench. If lebron leaves they won't be atrocious now and have kept there first rounder.

I don't see a fantasy winner from the cleveland trades except for maybe Nance because he's the hustle guy the Cavs have needed.

Barring more moves, there's still Jack, Frank and trey burke. 

how would faried pan out in Indiana? Still got Thad young and sabonis 

1 minute ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

less than 30 mins left....

Eh more like an hour. News can always come out a little later.

1 minute ago, KrazyMuchacho said:

omg I had a meeting the last hour, what the hell just happened LOL

Welcome to The Upside Down.

4 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

Like KG said, "Nothing is impossible!!!!!", although he also did say Charlie Villineuva looks like a cancer patient so take that with a grain of salt.

That being said - this is impossible. Mudiay won't ever be more than a punt everything kind of guy.

1 minute ago, Gdupm6 said:

how would faried pan out in Indiana? Still got Thad young and sabonis 

Makes little sense imo. Their team is balanced, Turner and Thad are fine on D, they need a 3 that can defend. Faried is a 4 that doesn't defend. 

Just now, KrazyMuchacho said:

crazy cuckoo GIF

1 minute ago, KrazyMuchacho said:

not much man.  some garbage moved from one bin to another.

Just now, krupocin said:

Like KG said, "Nothing is impossible!!!!!", although he also did say Charlie Villineuva looks like a cancer patient so take that with a grain of salt.

That being said - this is impossible. Mudiay won't ever be more than a punt everything kind of guy.

"Anything is possible" 

I predict the Knicks make a huge move to land multiple first round picks..... But don't get the trade to league offices in time and the trades are voided.

1 minute ago, wideopen21 said:

Barring more moves, there's still Jack, Frank and trey burke. 

I really think the Knicks are going to embrace the tank without KP and we'll be seeing the end of Jack after this move.  Frank should get his mins no matter what so he'll be competing with Trey Burke for mins.

1 minute ago, wideopen21 said:

I predict the Knicks make a huge move to land multiple first round picks..... But don't get the trade to league offices in time and the trades are voided.

Eh they're not too far from the Browns of the NBA.