Brandayz

2017-2018 Trade Deadline Thread

TheOneAboveAll

Good day Rotoworld members! I hope everyone is enjoying the trade deadline. Just a reminder that be very careful with posting links and/or information in our threads. There tends to be a few troll accounts that pop up around this time of the season i.e. fake Woj accounts posting false information. Thank you!

Message added by TheOneAboveAll

3 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

I really think the Knicks are going to embrace the tank without KP and we'll be seeing the end of Jack after this move.  Frank should get his mins no matter what so he'll be competing with Trey Burke for mins.

Burke is as bad as Mudiay. Ntilikina should win this competition running away. Too bad he's a Knick. 

So biggest winners are Sweet Lou and DJ who get to keep their cherry p/o schedule?

Are clips retarded? How did they not take green and first for Bradley...reported that was offered. 

Just now, richg24 said:

Are clips retarded? How did they not take green and first for Bradley...reported that was offered. 

They are also losing Deandre to nothing after his contract expires.

Just now, richg24 said:

Nah, I think Green alone was offered. Clips wanted a first as well and Spurs didn’t want to cough it up.

7 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Burke is as bad as Mudiay. Ntilikina should win this competition running away. Too bad he's a Knick. 

6 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

100% agree. 

Burke has actially played pretty well since a knick.....and i dont think there is a competition. Frank is the future and needs to be developed... its more about who soaks up the rest and if they will not limit Jack severely....

Edited by lacit1707

Looks like Magic tampering didn't bring Giannis to the Lakers. It's as if...he wasn't tampering.

Edited by Gohawks

Just now, XOrad10 said:

10 minutes

giphy.gif

Yup, don’t speak too soon. Any lingering trades will be revealed at 3, and in the 15 minutes after the deadline.

Just now, XOrad10 said:

10 minutes

giphy.gif

Every time you post something I'm looking for trade news. Gave me chills.

FFS Atlanta.  please get Ersan or Belinelli out of Collins way please..

1 minute ago, XOrad10 said:

LMAO

Woj was probably like here you can have this one.