Brandayz

2017-2018 Trade Deadline Thread

TheOneAboveAll

Good day Rotoworld members! I hope everyone is enjoying the trade deadline. Just a reminder that be very careful with posting links and/or information in our threads. There tends to be a few troll accounts that pop up around this time of the season i.e. fake Woj accounts posting false information. Thank you!

Message added by TheOneAboveAll

9 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Fantastic trade for the Suns. I love that move.

Absolutely. They have some talent, but the team really lacked a PG that could run the offense. The offense looked like a complete mess recently. Payton isn't great, but he will settle things down; free up Booker to be a shooter and help create for Chriss/Bender/Jackson.

Just now, wideopen21 said:

Absolutely. They have some talent, but the team really lacked a PG that could run the offense. The offense looked like a complete mess recently. Payton isn't great, but he will settle things down; free up Booker to be a shooter and help create for Chriss/Bender/Jackson.

He's about to flourish. Lol at the Magic tho.

- Oladipo

- Toby Harris

- Payton

They got pretty much nothing out of it. 

1 minute ago, wideopen21 said:

What are you talking about? They have the greatness that is Brandon Knight.

So Avery bradley stays with the Clip. Where are the minutes when Rivers comes back?? Who gets the dip??

1 minute ago, chud12 said:

So Avery bradley stays with the Clip. Where are the minutes when Rivers comes back?? Who gets the dip??

Maybe all. Gallo also in the mix for points. If they don't shut anyone down, it is hard to predict. 

3 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

- Oladipo

- Toby Harris

- Payton

Biyombo @ 70M ftw

2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

man, doc is bout to buyout bradley so his son can get his minutes...

Just now, chaiway said:

Biyombo @ 70M ftw

and they didn't even pick up the option on Hezonja who looks legit

Just now, chaiway said:

you like hurting me? :unsure:

1 minute ago, chaiway said:

yeah, Hezi looks like a baller

Just now, 23_gaby_23 said:

Hezonja is a must add??

nah, they basically have no incentive to play him but when he gets those minutes he looks good

20 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

- Oladipo

- Toby Harris

- Payton

Seriously.. what a poorly run org...

It would suck being a Magic fan.

Edited by DavidbivaD

22 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

- Oladipo

- Toby Harris

- Payton

24 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

Isn't Elfrid Payton about to hit restricted free agency? The Suns will have to now decide whether to offer him a new contractt. This is a very dumb move for a rebuilding team because unless Payton learns how to shoot it's very unlikely he will provide value exceeding his contract. To make him effective you will also have to take the ball out of Devin Booker's hands. The only way this pays off for Suns is if Payton actually takes the game seriously, shaves that stupid hair, and learns how to shoot. I doubt that's going to happen though. 

Isn't Elfrid Payton about to hit restricted free agency? The Suns will have to now decide whether to offer him a new contractt. This is a very dumb move for a rebuilding team because unless Payton learns how to shoot it's very unlikely he will provide value exceeding his contract. To make him effective you will also have to take the ball out of Devin Booker's hands. The only way this pays off for Suns is if Payton actually takes the game seriously, shaves that stupid hair, and learns how to shoot. I doubt that's going to happen though. 

LMAO I’m dying over here 

16 minutes ago, Anklez2222 said:

LMAO I’m dying over here 

lol well i mean the dude decided that he wants to have a permanent baseball hat on his head, without actually wearing a hat.

Not sure what you can do about a decision like that lol

My question is.. just HOW MUCH product does he put in his hair to have it stay up like that?!?!?!

Edited by DavidbivaD

6 minutes ago, DavidbivaD said:

lol well i mean the dude decided that he wants to have a permanent baseball hat on his head, without actually wearing a hat.

Not sure what you can do about a decision like that lol

My question is.. just HOW MUCH product does he put in his hair to have it stay up like that?!?!?!

I’m a magic fan I watch almost every game since I don’t live far from Orlando and literally every game I ask myself...WTF is that growing on his head and how does he get it to stay firm and stick out in front like that lmao literally looks like a mop that hasn’t been rung out in years so it’s  black now 

21 minutes ago, Anklez2222 said:

LMAO I’m dying over here 

Love it. That hair has been holding him back. 

Just now, Mambamode said:

So a question to everyone - who did you pick up after trade deadline today ? I picked up G Hill, just curious!

Picked up Hill and Augustin and dropped Dedmon and Bullock

2 minutes ago, Mambamode said:

So a question to everyone - who did you pick up after trade deadline today ? I picked up G Hill, just curious!

Didn't do anything.  Glad I held on to Nance, though.  I went to go pick up G. Hill and Augustin, only to realize that the last place team has been holding them all year!  All of the other draft winners were gone.

1 minute ago, Anklez2222 said:

I’m a magic fan I watch almost every game since I don’t live far from Orlando and literally every game I ask myself...WTF is that growing on his head and how does he get it to stay firm and stick out in front like that lmao literally looks like a mop that hasn’t been rung out in years so it’s  black now 

lmao theyre dreads. really thick dreads that he hasnt retwisted since the day he got them done.