Jin

Todd Gurley II 2018 Outlook

11 hours ago, Gohawks said:

You don’t think a team would use the best RB in the game as a decoy?

Alright...

I do, I guess I just don’t understand the logic behind it? If he’s actuall hurt what’s the point of risking further injury for your MVP candidate, especially when they have a bye week coming up. McVay obviously knew this game would be high scoring and it would be a pass happy affair, I just think he used Gurley’s “injury” as a way to help explain why Goff threw the ball as much as he did. 

17 hours ago, nonstopfan said:

Malcolm Brown is owned in just 22% of CBS Leagues. Gurley owners should be happy that it wasn't serious and at the same running to their waivers and putting in a claim for Brown in every league.

Rams looked happy to largely abandon the run vs KC when Gurley got dinged up. You think that was just gameplan-specific?

4 minutes ago, HelloPanda said:

Rams looked happy to largely abandon the run vs KC when Gurley got dinged up. You think that was just gameplan-specific?

yes i think that is game plan specific,

15 minutes ago, BarbaricEric said:

What are the chances the Rams hold Gurley out the final 2 weeks?

What are the Chances the Rams limit Gurley the final 2 weeks?

over 9000 dude 

22 hours ago, BarbaricEric said:

100%

100%

just drop him and get it over with.

• Haha 1

This needs to stop.

Not zero? Lol.

:mellow:

The matchup vs cards week 16 looks so tasty but I have a bad feeling they will get up early in that game and then malcom brown is going to get 2 meaningless tds for gurley owners. Gurley already got his money so i do not think he has to worry about stat padding.

5 minutes ago, ilovepelas said:

The matchup vs cards week 16 looks so tasty but I have a bad feeling they will get up early in that game and then malcom brown is going to get 2 meaningless tds for gurley owners. Gurley already got his money so i do not think he has to worry about stat padding.

Take things a week at a time. No sense in worrying about week 16 since apart from adding Brown (which is a great idea regardless) not much you can do at this point. 

On 11/25/2018 at 4:51 PM, BarbaricEric said:

@FF4life, is that you?

49 minutes ago, BarbaricEric said:

I dont have him... I'll be facing him in the fantasy playoffs. Hoping he gets s--- down.

Late bye == fresh legs. 

Giddy up. 

1 hour ago, BarbaricEric said:

I dont have him... I'll be facing him in the fantasy playoffs. Hoping he gets s--- down.

Guy in my league with Gurley will probably miss the playoffs. One of the better teams too and just had some bad luck. 

22 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Guy in my league with Gurley will probably miss the playoffs. One of the better teams too and just had some bad luck. 

I will in a league with him. 

Seen on ESPN's fantasy outlook for this week, the video pertaining to Gurley had the title "despite recent struggles, Gurley is still an elite option". What a joke. He had one bad game because of an ankle injury, so they limited him a bit. I hate ESPN sometimes.

19 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Sounds like me in my league.

Just now, dylanj said:

anyone worried about the Bears in this Prime Time game?

yup I'm gonna bench him for Justin Jackson 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dylanj said:

anyone worried about the Bears in this Prime Time game?

The only reason you should be worried about Gurley is if you are playing against him. Even if he has a hard time on the ground he can more than make up for it in the receiving game and with 17 TDs thus far is a good bet to score as the top RZ option in one of the top offenses. Bears haven't been that great against the run the past few weeks giving up good games to Blount and Barkley. I don't think it really matters after all since it isn't like anyone is going to bench Gurley. 

5 minutes ago, Jaw1 said:

The only reason you should be worried about Gurley is if you are playing against him. Even if he has a hard time on the ground he can more than make up for it in the receiving game and with 17 TDs thus far is a good bet to score as the top RZ option in one of the top offenses. Bears haven't been that great against the run the past few weeks giving up good games to Blount and Barkley. I don't think it really matters after all since it isn't like anyone is going to bench Gurley. 

True, I'm going up against CMC and Kamara next week....I need all the help I can get.