Jin

Todd Gurley II 2018 Outlook

1 hour ago, nb009 said:

Any chance Gurley sits next week?

Couple things, no matchup is a given just look at tonight with the Rams, they were supposed to destroy the eagles or last week when the Steelers played the raiders. Plus division games are always more tightly contested than non-division games. There is absolutely no way Gurley sits if he is healthy enough to play. The rams suddenly have a lot to play for with them only being one game ahead of the bears and not having the tiebreaker. If the Rams have to go to Chicago in January to play the Bears it will be even worse than the last time.

Gurley is definelty being worn down .  The workload is taking it’s toll.  That said , just one more week buddy 

32 minutes ago, RUGOO said:

Gurley is definelty being worn down .  The workload is taking it’s toll.  That said , just one more week buddy 

Agreed.  I know it’s not what fantasy owners want to hear, but they really should have mixed in the backups more when they were up multiple scores during blowout wins earlier in the season.

He’s obviously banged up a bit and not going to be fresh for their playoff run.

I'm only in standard leagues but looks like he's going to finish as the RB1 two years in a row unless Barkley channels his inner Derrick Henry. 

I think there is a chance he is limited against the Cards, Rams can't continue to run everything through him especially since it seems they can't rest him week 17 since the Bears are right behind them now.  Guess we will see how his knee is today.  

5 hours ago, dlionsfan901 said:

Is this guy even playing this week? I read he’s getting his knee checked out today?

it's Monday bruh.

• Like 1

Anyone know if Justin Davis came back into the game after he got banged up? I picked him up as the cuff before the game..

If both are healthy and Gurley doesn't play (it looks like he will but may as well have a contingency plan in place), do we think Kelly would be the guy?

7 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

Anyone know if Justin Davis came back into the game after he got banged up? I picked him up as the cuff before the game..

If both are healthy and Gurley doesn't play (it looks like he will but may as well have a contingency plan in place), do we think Kelly would be the guy?

you serious Clark? stats show he had 1/0/0. You throwing him into your Championship game next week?

8 minutes ago, yanki01 said:

you serious Clark? stats show he had 1/0/0. You throwing him into your Championship game next week?

Not much less than the Kenyan Drake I'd have to go to if Gurley were to sit.

• Haha 1

Getting his knee examined this week.  Wonder if they will be more cautious after what happened with Kupp.  

Edited by heyeaglefn

5 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

so, who's the guy? Kelly?

any RB against AZ will have a big day.

Gurley is day to day and he’s on track to play.  

22 hours ago, heyeaglefn said:

Getting his knee examined this week.  Wonder if they will be more cautious after what happened with Kupp.  

If they’re more cautious he wouldn’t have gone back into the game.

I wonder if the Rams take it easy on him, now. New Orleans is not losing at home, the best they could do is finish second 

11 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

I wonder if the Rams take it easy on him, now. New Orleans is not losing at home, the best they could do is finish second 

You don’t know that. 

1 minute ago, RyanK said:

Rams signed CJ Anderson. Could be a sign Gurley is OUT.

Link? I believe you I just wanna see something on it. 

Edited by HTM

they probably signed CJ Anderson because Davis is also dealing with an injury now.  I assume Gurley will be ok since he was able to finish the game.

As for the Rams' motivation, it's no longer about the #1 seed, it's about keeping #2 - if they lose one and the Bears win out, Bears get that coveted bye week.  Rams will definitely not hold back as playing at home would be huge if they have to rematch the Bears.

Man this has some huge fantasy implications if Gurley is out or the playing calling limits his touches/he sits if they are blowing out ARI.