Jin

Todd Gurley II 2018 Outlook

4 hours ago, OmegaRed88 said:

4 hours ago, bigblue592 said:

With the Ware news, really starting to think about replacing Gurley with Damian instead. But feel like the smart play is to just wait and see first how Gurley does in Sunday warmups. It just sucks that we don’t know how much of a workload he will get even if he plays. Gotta love fantasy football 

If Gurley plays that's tough, think I'd lean Damien.

Think I would roll Damian and avoid this who rams debacle. Damian gonna dominate touches 

21 minutes ago, JG1222016 said:

Think I would roll Damian and avoid this who rams debacle. Damian gonna dominate touches 

That’s what I’m thinking. It’s just tough when it’s Gurley. But feel like Damian is much safer this week. I can’t believe I just said that..

2 hours ago, bigblue592 said:

That’s what I’m thinking. It’s just tough when it’s Gurley. But feel like Damian is much safer this week. I can’t believe I just said that..

Agree...now that Ware is probably out I have to decide between Damien Williams or Henry. Henry is ranked much higher on fantasypros top 10/top 20 RB rankings that were updated today but I don't think that is factoring in Ware being out.

I am leaning Williams as long as Ware is a certain no go...too bad we won't know until sunday at some point if Ware is ruled out for sure. Williams I feel might have a higher floor as he catches passes (1pt ppr league).

I guess Henry will stay on the bench and then hope he doesn't get 25+ pts on my bench. All in all it pays to have RB depth...it is really the key to this fantasy football thing. Workhorse backs are worth their weight in gold and you gotta play the injuries and be fast on that wire. 

Projections & Predictions

Gurley plays

78 yards rushing 

23 yards receiving

2 short rushing TD's

Will be done early 3rd quarter

After saying this, I think the Rams have to get Goff going again. This will be that game for him.  Gurley can still get his in this plus match up.

1 hour ago, Swinger said:

Projections & Predictions

Gurley plays

78 yards rushing 

23 yards receiving

2 short rushing TD's

Will be done early 3rd quarter

After saying this, I think the Rams have to get Goff going again. This will be that game for him.  Gurley can still get his in this plus match up.

Predictions.  If Gurley is active... As soon as the Rams go up by 10 or more points Gurley becomes a spectator.  

Ceiling seems like 75 all purpose yards with a couple of receptions and a 50/50 chance at 1 score.

His floor is a big fat championship week zero.  e.g. DST pick 6 in the first quarter & they let Goff & Kelly do the rest of the work.

PS: it was said earlier in the thread but I think he's a do not start unless we hear pregame that he's active with no restrictions.

Edited by ragrag

24 minutes ago, ragrag said:

Predictions.  If Gurley is active... As soon as the Rams go up by 10 or more points Gurley becomes a spectator.  

Ceiling seems like 75 all purpose yards with a couple of receptions and a 50/50 chance at 1 score.

His floor is a big fat championship week zero.  e.g. DST pick 6 in the first quarter & they let Goff & Kelly do the rest of the work.

PS: it was said earlier in the thread but I think he's a do not start unless we hear pregame that he's active with no restrictions.

I know this is somewhat of a unique situation but are there any examples of this actually playing out? A star being removed as early as a 10 point lead in the first quarter? I think we all are aware that if they’re up 3 tds at half there’s a good chance he’s not getting much run if any in the second half but I don’t think it’s realistic he’d get removed in the first quarter barring something really bizarre like 4 tds in the first 10 minutes.

• Thanks 1

If I had to bet it would be that he doesn't play, especially given the weak competition they face this week.

• Like 1

I wish somebody could find out exactly who the start would be if Gurley is out. 

Anyone with Jamal Williams and Daimen Williams going with both instead of Gurley? Preferably I wanted to go Daimen and Todd but it looks like Todd is sitting.  Whats everyone doing in this situation I know I can’t be the only one in this predicament?

20 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

Anyone with Jamal Williams and Daimen Williams going with both instead of Gurley? Preferably I wanted to go Daimen and Todd but it looks like Todd is sitting.  Whats everyone doing in this situation I know I can’t be the only one in this predicament?

The guy I’m facing is going with both of the mentioned Williams as of now.

36 minutes ago, jccouger said:

I wish somebody could find out exactly who the start would be if Gurley is out. 

I bet the coaches don’t even know.

This is an RBBC behind an increasingly skittish dolt of a QB who was figured out by Fat Patricia and had the blueprint passed along to the rest of the league. A coin flip comes down in favor of Kelly over CJA imo due to system familiarity

Edited by Proteus

42 minutes ago, vmo1059 said:

Wonderful.

Gurley owners should have CJA as a backup already.

Non-Gurley owners who have CJA, tough plugging him in over 1pm players...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

The guy I’m facing is going with both of the mentioned Williams as of now.

Image result for you're so screwed gif

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Against Barkley, Cmc and Mack? 

Sure why not?

As the fantasy world has been finding out the last 3 weeks, big names and season long performers are not guarantees in the playoffs barkley put up 10pts last week, Cam is shut down and mack can stud or dud on any given week whereas season long failures like derrick henry are performing like studs.

Either way I wish you a victory and hope you avoid the randomness of low performance. :D

• Like 1

SatisfiedGrimDog-size_restricted.gif

I draft you first overall, and now you pull this crap in championship week?

McVay, you’re a pretty boy. Don’t be a wuss, let your star running back play!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Spuds said:

SatisfiedGrimDog-size_restricted.gif

I draft you first overall, and now you pull this crap in championship week?

McVay, you’re a pretty boy. Don’t be a wuss, let your star running back play!

Image result for i got a lot of problems with you people

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

FWIW

That’s cool and stuff, but how long in the game will he go...