Jin

Todd Gurley II 2018 Outlook

Just now, next big thing cp84 said:

Anyone rolling with John Kelly or CJA?

I'm between Kelly and Larry Fitz.  With how confusing the Rams/Media have been about Gurley, it's hard for me to believe them when they say Anderson would be next man up. 

It's probably wishful thinking, but I am just not sure how much of the offense CJA can pick up in 4 days. That makes me want to play Kelly in a mouth watering matchup. 

FRESH. LEGS. 

CJA ABOUT TO GO 32/180/3. Book it. 

Edited by mvttchew

Would've had the Chip locked up already if he played, damn. Cant get mad though, what a cheat code this guy was all year. Hes the reason why were all here in the first place

• Like 2

11 hours ago, brosephd said:

if you guys rolled with CJA it would've been like he gurley didn't even miss the game

Yup.  He gave us pretty much exactly what Gurley gave us every week this year.  No Gurley? No Problem.  Next man up!

And sure enough, he's now been ruled out for Week 17. 

Todd Gurley (knee) has been ruled out for Week 17 against the 49ers.

This doesn't come as a surprise after Gurley didn't practice all week. The Rams are playing for the No. 2 seed, but getting Gurley takes precedence in a game they can win without him. C.J. Anderson will make another start in Gurley's place after rushing for 167 yards and a toouchdown in his LA debut. Gurley should be 100 percent for the playoffs.
Source: therams.com 
Dec 28 - 3:57 PM

17 minutes ago, Corleone said:

And sure enough, he's now been ruled out for Week 17. 

Todd Gurley (knee) has been ruled out for Week 17 against the 49ers.

This doesn't come as a surprise after Gurley didn't practice all week. The Rams are playing for the No. 2 seed, but getting Gurley takes precedence in a game they can win without him. C.J. Anderson will make another start in Gurley's place after rushing for 167 yards and a toouchdown in his LA debut. Gurley should be 100 percent for the playoffs.
Source: therams.com 
Dec 28 - 3:57 PM

Saw this earlier. I guess the part that stuck out to me is the last sentence. Not that it matters for FFB, but what is that based on? I wouldn't feel confident at all that hes 100 percent for the playoffs if I am a Rams fan.

• Like 2

Just now, nromn said:

Saw this earlier. I guess the part that stuck out to me is the last sentence. Not that it matters for FFB, but what is that based on? I wouldn't feel confident at all that hes 100 percent for the playoffs if I am a Rams fan.

I totally agree. Even if the Rams do get the bye week and he thus has had 3 weeks away from game action, there's no way for anyone to put forth a statement like that. 

• Like 1

Odd that he was ruled out much earlier this week than last week.  Maybe he had a setback?