DerrickHenrysCleats

Josh Gordon 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[We are re-opening this thread on a provisional basis, with an increased focus on keeping the discussion on topic and manageable.  This means that if your comment is not 100% germane to Josh Gordon's fantasy outlook, it is subject to removal, and you will be subject to warning and/or suspension of posting privileges.  There will be no courtesy warnings.  Please contribute to a meaningful fantasy football discussion, or take your commentary elsewhere.]

Message added by tonycpsu

5 minutes ago, yanksman said:

LMAO at the "Wows"

You guys seriously are that naïve about drug addicts?

Irony.

bye bye Gordon. Way too many chances for this guy. Sad story, because he had some of the most raw talent you can see in a player.

3 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

I don't think anyone is ever stunned when Gordon relapses, but I do think some people are a little surprised he couldn't make it through the end of the year.

Im actually surprised it took this long

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kball09 said:

Well, looks like I need a WR3 from the scrap heap, time to start digging.....

scoop Robby Anderson

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yanksman said:

You'd be 100% incorrect. Once a drug addict, always a drug addict is 100% spot on. Its a disease with NO CURE.

agree with McKayla here ... i am in recovery, been 21 yrs since i last did blow ... but i'm still an addict - you are never "recovered" - you are forever in recovery. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, yanksman said:

You'd be 100% incorrect. Once a drug addict, always a drug addict is 100% spot on. Its a disease with NO CURE.

Idiot....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

Think you need to put down the crack pipe. Must be speaking from experience because this is an incredibly naive statement. 

You sound so innocent. Must be nice to live in that fantasy world.

This really F-ing sucks for the New England Patriots. 

The Josh Gordon era is officially closed. 

Just now, Grayson2401 said:

He is going to be a steal in the 6th round of next year's draft. 

Just wait. 

This indefinite ban is probably for life. He will never play football again. 

• Like 1

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

agree with McKayla here ... i am in recovery, been 21 yrs since i last did blow ... but i'm still an addict - you are never "recovered" - you are forever in recovery. 

Great work!

• Thanks 1

Just now, yanksman said:

You sound so innocent. Must be nice to live in that fantasy world.

Nah I just look at the good in people and have known acquantainces who were addicts, and have many years of sobriety under there belts. If they were to die tomorrow you could no longer classify them as an addict, rather someone who beat the addiction. 

But stay salty and pessimistic, it'll lead you places. 

1 minute ago, Mixmasterjeff said:

Idiot....

Drug addicts wake up every single day fighting for their lives. Its something that they must face every single day whether they relapse or not they are still drug addicts. It must be nice living in you fantasy world. Keep calling people idiots though.

• Thanks 2

I really have to rename my team the last week of fantasy....

Just now, oliminator123 said:

Nah I just look at the good in people and have known acquantainces who were addicts, and have many years of sobriety under there belts. If they were to die tomorrow you could no longer classify them as an addict, rather someone who beat the addiction. 

But stay salty and pessimistic, it'll lead you places. 

Did I say he was a bad person? Did I say drug addicts can't go years sober? The fact that people are shocked a drug addict relapsed was extremely naïve.

Just now, yanksman said:

Did I say he was a bad person? Did I say drug addicts can't go years sober? The fact that people are shocked a drug addict relapsed was extremely naïve.

You're implying a drug addict is bound to relapse no matter what, which there is proof of millions of people doing just the opposite. But stay clueless. 

Just now, oresteszero said:

Indefinite suspension according to NFL.com 

Because of mental health.

Then what he is saying about him stepping away from the nfl because of his mental health is a crock of s--- 

John Dorsey knew what he was doing getting rid of this train wreck.  Good luck to you Josh with your mental health.  It's doubtful you ever see a football field again.

3 minutes ago, yanksman said:

You should stop talking about drug addicts. Not a good look for you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

You're implying a drug addict is bound to relapse no matter what, which there is proof of millions of people doing just the opposite. But stay clueless. 

Where? Please enlighten me.

You guys talking about addicts do realize you'll be getting this thread locked, right? 

• Like 1