Sign in to follow this  
ccbaseball30

Trade help: Which side?

Holy moly the first side!

Yeah, that package is worth more than even Trout in dynasty. I think Kingery and Senzel alone for Hoskins is reasonable.

Mancrush overpay?  Man alive ...the Hoskins side needs to say yes before and get that haul before the one making the offer sobers up

I play in a 24 team dynasty/keeper league, we are allowed to keep our best 15 players each year and the rest of our players are dropped and put back into the draft. My keepers right now are; K. Ruiz(C), J. Bell(1B), S. Kingery(2B), C. Seager(SS), B. Bichette(SS), J. Lamb(3B), J. Candelario(3B), A. Benintendi(OF), J. Upton(OF), A. Hays(OF), L. Taveras(OF), B. Honeywell(P), J. Weaver(P), J. Cueto(P), K. Allard(P). I was offered Machado and J. Reddick for  Benintendi and J. Lamb, I could care less about Reddick but I wanted to get some feedback on weather Machado is worth giving up Beni and Lamb based on my current roster. Plus I was offered Sixto Sanchez and Joc Pederson for J. Cueto, I have been thinking these trades over and over and would like to get some feedback. Thank You