Sign in to follow this  
Iron-cock

Robby Anderson 2018 Outlook

I'm stumped if I want to pick him up or not.  Jets are on bye week 11 which means McCown may only get one start?

Playing him in the FLEX this week due to injuries.  Odds he can do anything of note against a Texans secondary that Hilton just tore up?  I feel like there could be worse dart throws.

On 12/13/2018 at 8:33 AM, jgolec said:

Playing him in the FLEX this week due to injuries.  Odds he can do anything of note against a Texans secondary that Hilton just tore up?  I feel like there could be worse dart throws.

If anyone in the Jets offense has a good game he’s probably one of the more likely candidates.

HOU outside corners are slow. Hilton, Corey Davis and Calloway has good statlines against them.

Hes finally healthy and has 14 targets the last two weeks I believe. He’s a dart throw for a few of my teams that need the upside.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, kidsgotsoul said:

If anyone in the Jets offense has a good game he’s probably one of the more likely candidates.

HOU outside corners are slow. Hilton, Corey Davis and Calloway has good statlines against them.

Hes finally healthy and has 14 targets the last two weeks I believe. He’s a dart throw for a few of my teams that need the upside.

Bingo. Me too.

1 hour ago, kidsgotsoul said:

1 hour ago, BornandbredHeel said:

Bingo. Me too.

i want to believe, but alas i cannot. in my matchup, i'm looking for stable floor, and robby anderson does not offer any floor.

the key words here are "if anyone in the jets offense has a good game" and "dart throw."

regarding the "slow" corners, the examples provided (above) are linked to some super QBs... it's been a while for the terms "super" and "qb" to be connected to the jets. plus, whatever the conerbacks lack it's mitigated by an outstanding pass rush.

anderson has his one-catch upside but he's a risky play in the playoffs

QDG1eUT.gif

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sack Exchange said:

i want to believe, but alas i cannot. in my matchup, i'm looking for stable floor, and robby anderson does not offer any floor.

the key words here are "if anyone in the jets offense has a good game" and "dart throw."

regarding the "slow" corners, the examples provided (above) are linked to some super QBs... it's been a while for the terms "super" and "qb" to be connected to the jets. plus, whatever the conerbacks lack it's mitigated by an outstanding pass rush.

anderson has his one-catch upside but he's a risky play in the playoffs

QDG1eUT.gif

I feel pretty good about it. Targets are there and he’s actually converting. He did well at buffalo- as tough a place for a wr as it gets. Houston being favored by a lot does make passing the only thing New York can do.

The last time enunwa couldn't go, Anderson picked up 10 targets.

Considering his big play ability, I think he's more than a dart throw. Obviously the offense, in general, is an issue but if the Jets can get anything going it's likely going to involve Anderson.

HOU secondary can be toasted and Robby is a home run threat and QB has a gun. Game flow should be in favor. 

I peaked in this thread yesterday and am really weak at WR but couldn't pull the trigger. Darnold looked to be favoring his foot a little bit toward end of the 4th but it was a very strong 2nd half performance from him 

Had to start this guy due to injuries. Nice game. Left some out there on the field too.

Edited by DemonFF

6 minutes ago, WaiverHero said:

PICKED HIM UP ON A WHIM AFTER OBJ CONFIRMED OUT AND CONNER DOUBTFUL.

I MIGHT MAKE IT TO THE CHIP.

You could say....The waiverhero played the waivers alright.

• Like 1

The last play of the game he let the ball go right through his hands it could have easily eclipsed a 100. I was actually frustrtated that he could of had more but still super pleased with the output 

Come a hair of flexing him over DJ Moore, couldn't pull the trigger though. Playing him and Hopkins would of killed my Keenan Allen opponent. O well

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DemonFF said:

Had to start this guy due to injuries. Nice game. Left some out there on the field too.

He did I was like man he could easily caught 2tds

have to think he'll burn GB defense at least once and game flow could be in his favor!

league winner? :D