Sign in to follow this  
CodeRed

Trade help! Whir

So got a possible deal to give my gobert/lavine for embiid/rondo. In a 14-team, 9-cat, H2H league with this team:

pg: curry, smart

sg: Harris, lavine

sf: porter ariza

pf: Turner millsap collins

c: kat gobert wcs dedmon

punting assists but I could always move rondo for a shooter. What y'all think?

Anyone else you can swap in for Rondo? Not sure how much value he has on his own as his minutes have been so erratic. I love Embiid so like the deal overall but Lavine looks good and he's still on a minutes restriction so I would see what else he has other than Rondo 

3 hours ago, adam_magic said:

Anyone else you can swap in for Rondo? Not sure how much value he has on his own as his minutes have been so erratic. I love Embiid so like the deal overall but Lavine looks good and he's still on a minutes restriction so I would see what else he has other than Rondo 

I'm gonna try to ask for bogdanovich since he's fit my build a little bit better. If he doesn't go for it, should I just cancel the deal?

I think it all depends on if reports Embiid might play back-to-backs soon are true. If so, I'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat.

Nah not worth it. Embiid gets a ton of TO too, hold steady with your squad and see if the guy who wants the trade makes it juicier.

Help on mine?