phatrat

01.21.2018 - AFC Championship - Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots

Recommended Posts

Just now, ajs723 said:

PSA- People who say "jag-wire" need to stop. Period. 

tomato-tomahto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

PSA- People who say "jag-wire" need to stop. Period. 

 

This is the first I've ever heard it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, psygolf said:

tomato-tomahto

Except no. There's no "I" in the word. 

 

jag·uar
ˈjaɡˌwär,ˈjaɡˌyo͞oər

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

PSA- People who say "jag-wire" need to stop. Period. 

 

People who say jag-you-ares need move to the UK and become a candy-a** soccer fan

Edited by MJJ28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

end of brady era. Too bad gronk is out but hey no excuses, jags are the real deal. Pats are not,.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Except no. There's no "I" in the word. 

 

jag·uar
ˈjaɡˌwär,ˈjaɡˌyo͞oər

Some pronounce wire..."war"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jag - GWAR like the band....I probably say Jagwires actually but who the F cares!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In honor of watching the final Pats game of the season, I am eating a box of Kraft Mac N Cheese and adding extra "cheese" with Kraft singles and also adding in some Oscar Mayer (also Kraft) hot dogs all sliced up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lambo: First Blood Part II

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

 

People who say jag-you-ares need move to the UK and become a candy-a** soccer fan

 

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Holben said:

In honor of watching the final Pats game of the season, I am eating a box of Kraft Mac N Cheese and adding extra "cheese" with Kraft singles and also adding in some Oscar Mayer (also Kraft) hot dogs all sliced up.

It's going to be hard to "take a Brady" with all of that cheese in your system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

close call right here. It can go either way so what I mean is it's going to go the Patriots way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.