theSPANKER

Dez Bryant 2018 Outlook

Even if he comes back, he probably won't be a consistent fantasy contributor..... I don't know if it's he got bad advice or if this situation was created by his own ego or self awareness, but it's sort of sad.  He's still capable of being a NFL WR, he simply overplayed his hand.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think Indy would be a great destination for him. They don't have a redzone WR. If there's one thing Dez is good at....it's jump balls in the end zone.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, whadeeb said:

is there anything floating around about him?

Beginning of a new work-week in the NFL, when teams normally make their moves...I can afford to wait it out a bit longer.

I've been saying Colts since before the season -- Saints would be a good landing spot too.

The Saints? Too many egos to feed, I honestly don't think so,  especially when Ingram is back

He washed up. Not sure why anybody is hanging their hopes on this guy. What Dez could produce you can get the same from guys on the waiver wire right now. While you continue to hope and pray he returns you are passing up valuable guys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Carolina....especially with Olsen down.  Him and Funchess on the outside would be a site better than what they're presenting to opposing defenses today.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Damn Yankee said:

Carolina....especially with Olsen down.  Him and Funchess on the outside would be a site better than what they're presenting to opposing defenses today.

No thanks. The Panthers are doing just fine without him.  I don't want that clubhouse cancer on my team.  We just get rid of one(Benjamin) why would we want another one?

Edited by panthersfan75
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

He washed up. Not sure why anybody is hanging their hopes on this guy. What Dez could produce you can get the same from guys on the waiver wire right now. While you continue to hope and pray he returns you are passing up valuable guys.

Dez is 29. Washed up? Ok

...and...have you ever played in a 16-Team League? The second he gets signed, he becomes the hottest waiver add of the week. Worth the risk for me.

• Like 2

He should go to Seattle. The games have been boring so i'd love to see him and Marshall fight on the field. Would be something else.

5 minutes ago, panthersfan75 said:

No thanks. The Panthers are doing just fine without him.  I don't want that clubhouse cancer on my team.  We just get rid of one(Benjamin) why we want another one?

Well you guys need SOMEONE and there ain't much to choose from.  

I wonder if a guy has been humbled and gets an opportunity with a well established team with established superstars if he can change his colors?  Cam's ego overpowers anyone's on that team and I wonder if Dez would appreciate the opportunity to be on a decent team and go with it...or start bit*hing and moaning when Cam misses him with his passes?  It would be interesting to see...especially for us non-fans of the Panthers.  I can see why you're not interested in that experiment though.

24 minutes ago, Damn Yankee said:

They have DJ Moore who has more upside than Dez. They just don't use him properly. So, adding Dez won't fix their real problem.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

They have DJ Moore who has more upside than Dez. They just don't use him properly. So, adding Dez won't fix their real problem.

Yea...I was spitballing because as you said, they have a real problem that needs to be addressed.  Don't know enough about DJ Moore to compare him to a vet like Dez.

1 hour ago, Spina said:

Dez is 29. Washed up? Ok

...and...have you ever played in a 16-Team League? The second he gets signed, he becomes the hottest waiver add of the week. Worth the risk for me.

16 teams!  That must be incredible 

2 hours ago, Pooskay said:

I'm about to drop him....stupid diva

A good number of WR's on the waiver wire.

#MeToo

Looks like Dez might be experiencing some pretty serious back pain.

1 hour ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Looks like Dez might be experiencing some pretty serious back pain.

For all the years he had to carry that receiving corps on his back with no help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2018 at 10:04 PM, Ryan81 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if last year was his final year in the league 

Hate to say but I told ya so. 

hes signing soon. check his latest instagram post. Rocking cowboys colors, I presume he goes back to dallas.

Edited by jeremyt7

7 hours ago, jeremyt7 said:

hes signing soon. check his latest instagram post. Rocking cowboys colors, I presume he goes back to dallas.

no way in heck drunk Jerry will swallow his pride after releasing him.