Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theSPANKER

Dez Bryant 2018 Outlook

58 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

The players you listed are at least on a team.

A player on a team scoring 3 points has the same value as a player off a team scoring 0 points.

The only value they have, is in 'what if' scenarios.  

51 minutes ago, FFCollusion said:

A player on a team scoring 3 points has the same value as a player off a team scoring 0 points.

The only value they have, is in 'what if' scenarios.  

But a rostered player's 'what if' scenarios are quite a bit more...immediate.

Dez hasn't had a workout or a visit since his Cleveland in August.  He essentially has no prospects currently.  And I have always been a Dez guy.

Sooooo. . . . is Dez on official suicide watch with the Amari trade? :lol:

Dez to the Raiders happening soon? He would fit right in there

Houston is 5-3 and is in 1st place in their division and is in desperate need for a Wide Out who can come in and contribute and the trade deadline is right around the corner 

This seems to be Bryant's best shot. If it's going to happen it's going to happen quickly. I just added him to my 12 team squad. 

5 minutes ago, Cdub2k said:

Houston is 5-3 and is in 1st place in their division and is in desperate need for a Wide Out who can come in and contribute and the trade deadline is right around the corner 

This seems to be Bryant's best shot. If it's going to happen it's going to happen quickly. I just added him to my 12 team squad. 

Exactly what I did earlier too. I mean hell why not

Just now, Pooskay said:

Desperation mode. Chill, guys

Nah, not if you always be ready for this sort of thing. I always have an high risk high reward spot on my roster. Just fillin the void, the timing just adds up too well not to. 

16 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

Hmmm why not get DT from the Broncos instead of Dez?

Cause Dez will be free.

7 minutes ago, Dalton Gang said:

Cause Dez will be free.

A 5th round pick is worth the lessened headache.  

I wonder which players dez owners have passed up on while holding on to him for this long.

SMH

Dez needs to be the Alpha (yeah, he's a delusional numb nutz who values himself as such) ... he's nowhere near the same stratosphere as Nuk, so, yeah ... no go w/Houston.  no effin way. 

Houston needs a speed receiver to stretch safeties and allow others to work underneath and prevent stacking the box.  That isn't Dez.  I would be surprised if he was signed in Houston.  There's been no real rumors of such either.

8 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Houston needs a speed receiver to stretch safeties and allow others to work underneath and prevent stacking the box.  That isn't Dez.  I would be surprised if he was signed in Houston.  There's been no real rumors of such either.

X100.

Dez and Fuller are nothing alike.

Everytime I log onto Rotoworld forums and see this thread on the first page, part of me dies.  

It’s like a little kid asking when he’ll see his dead dog again. 

Are you guys kidding me?  I'm struggling not to drop him in a 14- team deep dynasty league and you're holding him in redraft?!  

For me it's 50/50 whether he ever plays another down in the NFL.  Let alone becomes fantasy relevant. 

1 hour ago, ItsOjMang said:

Nah, not if you always be ready for this sort of thing. I always have an high risk high reward spot on my roster. Just fillin the void, the timing just adds up too well not to. 

Dez is not high risk because he isn't even on a team and nobody is trying to pick him up. What risk is there in putting him on your bench? You may need to drop a team defense? 

1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

Dez is not high risk because he isn't even on a team and nobody is trying to pick him up. What risk is there in putting him on your bench? You may need to drop a team defense? 

If for some odd reason that you’re carrying two team defenses.  

40 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Are you guys kidding me?  I'm struggling not to drop him in a 14- team deep dynasty league and you're holding him in redraft?!  

For me it's 50/50 whether he ever plays another down in the NFL.  Let alone becomes fantasy relevant. 

50/50?  I think the percentage chance of Dez playing again is way lower than that.  And it is shrinking by the day.

2 hours ago, Cdub2k said:

Was wondering how long it was gonna take for someone to stir the ’Dez to Texans’ pot. Seriously...people need to let this dude go. It’s not happening. Just cuz a guy gets hurt doesn’t mean Dez is an automatic replacement for him. Dez and Fuller are not the same type of player and Dez is not a good fit for this team as a Fuller replacement. I don’t see why anyone would want to waste a bench spot on Dez unless you’re in a 20-team+ league with next to nothing available on the wire.