Sign in to follow this  
polandfreshness

Trading for bledsoe. Whir as always!!!

Just traded jrue + mirotic for porzingis and I need a pg to replace jrue for his steals

Thinking about trading for bledsoe with lavine and rhj. What do you guys think? Giving up too much?

12 team h2h 9 cat

my team

pg - t Evan's, lavine

sg/sf - p george, r. hollis jefferson, kawhi leonard, Harrison barnes. K oubre. Porzingis. J. Clarkson

pf/c - k love,  s adams, j randle

I'm not opposed to that deal... RHJ I think will slow down come playoff time... But Lavine? I think I'd hold onto ZLavine... He's been playing very well and has no option BUT to get better. I think that's a bit too much for bledsoe ... But if you're concerned about steals and that only do it.. From what I remember Lavine would get quite a bit f steals in Minnesota 

3 minutes ago, ejaggit said:

I'm not opposed to that deal... RHJ I think will slow down come playoff time... But Lavine? I think I'd hold onto ZLavine... He's been playing very well and has no option BUT to get better. I think that's a bit too much for bledsoe ... But if you're concerned about steals and that only do it.. From what I remember Lavine would get quite a bit f steals in Minnesota 

Yeah I think you're right as well Hmmm Maybe I should just stay put then

Don't do it... Bledsoe... is good stealing the ball... BUT Zack and RHJ... hmmm too much 4 me

Depends on your position, if you're struggling to make playoffs, do it, or else try to hang onto lavine. His value is low and can only get some decent return from someone that secured their playoff spot. Besides both RHJ and LaVine will give you more steals than Bledsoe anyways. Try to find a cheaper option. Dunn may be? See if you can get him cheap. But I'd definitely not trade both of them.