FlashGordon401

Melvin Gordon 2018 Outlook

11 minutes ago, datsyuk said:

Haven't seen any legit sources about this "hamstring" issue coming up. Can anyone fill me in?

https://chargerswire.usatoday.com/2018/11/22/chargers-thursday-injury-report-no-sign-of-dt-brandon-mebane/

Not sure how legit this is but says... "Wide receiver Tyrell Williams (quad) and running back Melvin Gordon (hamstring/knee) were limited participants. Both players most likely took it easy today and should be ready for Sunday’s game."

• Thanks 2

Never draft this wuss again...I need guys like Zeke or Kamara who never show up on the injured report and give it there all every game. Tired of these chumps who cannot take care of themselves to work hard one day of the week

Yea everyone take a deep breathe and let’s see what the issue is. I’ve seen many times over the years a player get listed as limited for prior injuries and were fine it was more a rest day

7 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

Never draft this wuss again...I need guys like Zeke or Kamara who never show up on the injured report and give it there all every game. Tired of these chumps who cannot take care of themselves to work hard one day of the week

I love his production this year, but I was thinking the same thing , Marlon Mack seems to be the only one worse than him . 

MG doesn’t strike me as very tough and news like this worries me cause he already missed a game this year when showing up in the injury report after Wednesday. I’m afraid they might take Ari lightly and rest him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The overreaction in this thread is ridiculous. Marlon Mack barely practiced and gets 15-17 touches a week. React and adjust accordingly at 7 pm est tonight.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

Guy's missed 6 games in 4 years and is on a 2000 and 18 pace. I hope everyone in my league thinks like you. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

Calm down, it's most likely just regular maintenance at this point in the season.  

1 hour ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Guy's missed 6 games in 4 years and is on a 2000 and 18 pace. I hope everyone in my league thinks like you. 

Means nothing if he sits or sucks during fantasy playoffs...I want guys that play the entire year like Zeke and not losers who fade down the stretch like Conner, Kerryon, etc...

• Haha 1

Some of you are ungrateful, goddamn. This is maintenance related it seems, hes a workhorse. Probably carried your damn team this year and you call him a wuss 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Means nothing if he sits or sucks during fantasy playoffs...I want guys that play the entire year like Zeke and not losers who fade down the stretch like Conner, Kerryon, etc...

Pretty sure guys debating in an internet chat room are higher on the “loser” chart than anyone in the NFL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Whom said:

You have a point... It's a terrible point but a point nonetheless. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

Change your name to Dr Whiney Bitch

Edited by Gandalfthecat
  • Haha 5

I got a jones as my back up but this is a sweet match up. I hope he is ok. Here’s rotos take:

Austin Ekeler - RB -  Chargers

Austin Ekeler (neck) wasn't listed on the Chargers' final injury report for Week 12 against the Cardinals.

Ekeler was limited to start the week but was upgraded to full participation at Thursday's practice. His status for Sunday was never in doubt. Melvin Gordon (hamstring) is expected to play through his questionable tag, but in the off chance that he doesn't, Ekeler would be employable as an RB2 in all formats.

Nov 23 - 3:57 PM

2 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

The same Zeke that had 0 points in week 15 last year?

• Thanks 1

So many different reports, some say knee, some say aggravated his hamstring again, some say hes fine and was just resting. Sucks I have no backup for him

Facing the hapless Cardinals I'd be completely shocked if they don't sit him.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

Hey remember that time Kamara knocked millions of his owners out of the playoffs by getting concussed early in Week 14 last year, or that time Zeke wound up having to serve his suspension after all at the very end of the season?

NO player in the NFL is guaranteed to be upright during playoff weeks.

4 minutes ago, eg4190 said:

Hey remember that time Kamara knocked millions of his owners out of the playoffs by getting concussed early in Week 14 last year, or that time Zeke wound up having to serve his suspension after all at the very end of the season?

NO player in the NFL is guaranteed to be upright during playoff weeks.

I agree...but my guys are hurting their hamstrings. Really? I pull my hamstring in soccer ( poor stretch session) to where I can't run and I am back at it in a week ( protein shakes ). And I am 40+

I didn't think NFL players even had hamstrings back in the old school NFL when Men were men.

Edited by Dr. Whom
  • Haha 2